Community post

Discussion

October 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

TTC or TWW during the month of Oct

151 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 151 Replies | Last Page

Tubal - take your time... get your mind ready and then your body will follow. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Opalfoxy - is there a reason why they will not give you injectibles?

Jackie - wow - 4 follicles :) I am happy with 3. I would be petrified to get pregnant and have even higher risk of multiplets... good luck to you girl :)

Thorntoj - my husbands sperm came at 4% (morphology) we were told that Spurmax might help and last time when we did IUI it was at 6%. Not sure if it was because of that or other factors that could have affect it :)

Still waiting for Ovulation :) or should I say triggering ovulation.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Thorntoj86, That's a pretty long time between ejaculation and getting it to the clinic. I'd have him give at the clinic to increase your odds. We are only 30 min away from the clinic, but I insisted that he give there as there wasn't a down side really. It's a little less comfortable for him, but seriously, with the things we go though, the boys can be a little less comfortable once a month. I forgot to mention, my hubs always tried to ejaculate twice in the same cup each time he deposited. It didn't always happen, but when he was able to pull-off (no pun intended) two times it always helped count, maybe not quite double, but better than 1.5 times what it would be with just once. Our clinic takes about 2 hours to process a sample, so he'd try to drop off between 2-3 hours before my appointment, so they were as fresh as possible for me.

Texasgirl, I'm doing great! Well, I've got some not perfect symptoms still (lots of bloating, some nausea, and squirting when I don't want to), but the second trimester (16 weeks now) is much nicer than the first, plus everyone knows now, so the symptoms are easier when I don't have to hide them or make excuses for them. I am still over the moon to be on this side of that infertility hill and I am going to enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. Especially since it will likely be my last. I love to keep up with you ladies and I wish everyone of you success. I try not to post too much, because I don't want to make anyone feel bad (I've been where you are, and I know pregnant women suck just a little), but you are all still in my thoughts and I'm sending you all good baby vibes.

Baby dust and sticky beans to everyone!!

9 years ago

I am nervous for multiples however, during a Clomid cycle I had 2 follicles and still got a BFN... At this point 2 babies is better than no babies!!! Just praying something sticks this month. Anyone have success on first round IUI?

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

9 years ago

Jackie I'm on my 3rd iui at the moment but a close friend of mine had a 2nd iui baby, so that was pretty fast.

I wouldn't worry about ending up with two babies, more fun, luck of the draw

Basia, I don't know why no follitism, maybe I don't need it? My follicles are all the right size and I don't need a trigger shot. I just wish I could do more to help get pregnant.

9 years ago

So I went for ultrasound this morning. Only 1 follicle fully developed. I am doing trigger shot tonight and IUI on Thursday morning.
There is another follicle in there but not big enough. It still has 2 days to grow but probably will not get big enough.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia, all the best for the next couple of days. Hope everything run smoothly.

TxkAdams - it's so nice to hear a success story on the forum! And I'm glad to hear you're enjoying every minute :)

AFM: I am now 7dp5dt. I have no idea whether I am still in the game or not. I got very light pink in with my progesterone discharge on 5dp5dt. By yesterday morning, all my 'symptoms' had disappeared - bbs didn't feel sore, nada. However, last night it started getting hard for me to take a big breath and today I have had a 'tight' tummy pretty much all day. It is definitely harder for me to take a deep breath and I feel it in my uterus when I cough/sneeze/wee. I am also tired and planning a bit of a nap before I make the dinner. It is hubby's birthday in 2 days and it is going to be hard resisting POAS. Not meant to until this Sunday. What do you think? Symptoms easily explained by the progesterone or do you think I'm still in with a chance?

9 years ago

jojogo - pink in progesterone is a normal thing. I will be applying progesterone cream in few days and the pharmacy warned me about it :)

9 years ago

jojogo, your symptoms sound good to me. You're 7dp5dt now, which is the equivalent of 12dpo, so now might not even be too soon to test. Although if the pink you saw at 5dp5dt was implantation and not just cervical irritation, then you might want to wait another day to test to give the hcg a chance to ramp up. Good luck!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Thanks ladies, most likely cervical irritation I think - I had another wee bit of pink progesterone discharge this morning.
Trying to wait the testing out :(
Eating chocolate to make myself feel better :)

9 years ago

Questions for you ladies... does Ovidrel (HCG) trigger shot increases body temperature?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo