Community post

Discussion

ovulation test kit,solid ???? then flashing 2 days later?

My hubby and I are ttc our second child. We had about six months ttc with our first and used the Clear Blue advanced in order to increase our odds. We are doing the same for ttc #2. This is our first month ttc and because I hadn't been keeping track I used the kit the last day after my period. Two days after my period I got a solid happy face (meaning peak fertility for next two days.) After four days I took another test just because and got a flashing smiling face (meaning high fertility.) I'm just confused and concerned because how can I be at peak fertility without a high fertility day before and then four days after peak I get a high fertility. There is a history of infertility in my family and had been reading about second infertility and I'm worried that the test might be wrong or something maybe wrong with ME! Any advice is appreciated! Thank you!

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo