Community post

Discussion

obgyn''no point on testing for ovulation after day 16''true?

She told me that but I disagree.Late ovulation and bfp anyone?I think it is possible.
Also she was telling me about ovarian drilling after just one month on femara?
I think I'll just have to look for a new doctor

7 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I didn't get a positive OPK until day 18 with my first child . So I totally disagree too !!! Last month I didn't get a positive until cycle day 18 as well. We didn't conceive but I know I ovulated then

8 years ago

I'm sorry but what is ovarian drilling?? Sounds unpleasant!! Maybe she meant for people with the typical 28 day cycle??? Some women have lllloooonnnggggg cycles so they wouldn't get a positive until way after day 16 so I don't believe that is a true statement for every situation.

8 years ago

So so wrong! New doctor!

8 years ago

That is so untrue, i usually O on days 18 or 19.I O'ed on day 18 during my last pregnancy.

8 years ago

Not true! With my youngest I ovulated on CD30 (45day cycles). Now he's a healthy 1yr old. My 2.5yr old was conceived when i ovulated on CD20 (i temped and charted with him). Good luck!

8 years ago

Thank you to all for taking time to respond!
I do feel encouraged!!And I will ask for other doctors opinion(on how I can increase my chances).
So for all women that are going thru this journey I belive this is encouraging!I think we are so many.God bless you all!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I ovulated on Cycle day 16 and got pregnant. So yes it can happen, gl to you!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo