Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

View Full Post

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 60 Replies | Last Page

@Mamushka hope you get the official bfn soon! 1 day late here but still bfn. The girls aren't hurting but I have this full feeling and feel bloated. Slight pain only on my left side. No spotting and no signs of AF yet. Still hoping. Dizzy spells and nausea is going stronger than ever. Actually at the point where I can eat a few bites and then all if a sudden it just turns my stomach Any more. Also having to go to the bathroom a but more ftequently. Hoping that's a good sign!

User Image

9 years ago

Wow sounds good mamuska please keep us posted so we can celebrate! Can u post a pic of the test cause if u saw a shadow that counts as a bfp! Baby dust!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@MOTHAEARTH
I threw it in the garbage, it wasnt enough obvious to me to count as a bfp.
I didnt want to go crazy over a shadow of a line! ;)
Still no AF, cervix is VERY closed.
Cant wait to test tomorrow at 12 DPO. :)

How about you? You should be able to test soon?

9 years ago

So I'm 7dpo this morning, and ttc#1, we haven't been super ontop of trying but I've been at least keeping an eye on all of it. I've gotten my hopes up plenty before, but our timing was never the greatest so it always seemed so obvious that it was another miss month. But this time out timing was practically perfect, and I'm feeling entirely different symptoms from other past hopeful months.

I'm absolutely exhausted. I don't know if that's in it's own a symptom or from the ridiculous sleeplessness I've been having. Normally I sleep like a rock, but lately I can't fall asleep or stay asleep and I toss and turn all night! And have the most ludicrous dreams. Or wake up wanting a banana split. A few nights this weekend it was impossible to get comfortable because my hips and lower back hurt like heck. I've tried to attribute my body aches to my job as a zombie at a paintball field for Halloween, but I've been on rougher camping trips in he woods and felt fine. Sitting on a stump shouldn't make me feel like getting hit by a bus. And can I just say how awkward the gas is? As well, I had a mask on the other day and had to leave the field and get water for fear of throwing up in the mask. (I feel so silly unloading this on everyone. But I don't want to tell DH yet. It's a surprise!)

My BFF says "if you're worried about it, pee on a stick." But I keep telling her no. I'm too scared of the bfn!! And at only 7dpo I know the chances of bfp are low so... I think I'll just wait.

9 years ago

User Image
bfp @ 10dpo!!!! tested at 8dpo it was bfn excited but cautious due to mc last year! baby dust to u all!

User Image

Congratulations MOTHEAEARTH! :) So happy for you getting that bfp!

User Image

9 years ago

@apowl2010 thanks!!!! @mskara04 don't give up... This cycle I was taking pregnancy test left n right and all negative. I took a pregnancy test at 8dpo and it was negative. I took one this morning at 10dpo and it said positive! So I started back tracking to what I did different 1. I slowed down drinking and weed (lol I know don't judge)2. I also started taking prenatal vitamins, vitamin e and primerose oil tablets they got all of these at Family Dollar or Whole Foods. 3. Drinking plenty of water and my special tea blends. I did this for a month and my spotting stopped and now I'm preggers.

User Image

Soooooo BFF and I made a poas pact... If I did it she'd do it for laughs. We both thought they said neg. so we threw them away. A little bit later her DH came in and looked at them and asked why one had a plus.... Sooo we freaked out... And went and bought more. Hers came up neg, and mine came up with a stupid read error. I've downed a bunch of water and am waiting to test again. I can't sleep not knowing yes or no even if the no is just a too early to tell. I'll test again in a few days as well no matter what this one says. Needless to say it's been an eventful night.

9 years ago

Also, congrats Mothaearth!!! That's so exciting!

9 years ago

@misskara04 Thank You! Wow that sounds exciting! You have an awesome BFF. I reallly hope u get that positive please keep us updated!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo