Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

View Full Post

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 60 Replies | Last Page

@Mamushka so u only got 3 more days till u test which isn't far away im excited! please keep us posted!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies! Ok it's d9piui and I have had another dizzy spell and been an emotional mess.
Mothaearth dont always believe those dollar tree test because when i was pregnant with my son it still gave me a neg even after i was arond 5 &6 weeks along.
I'm so glad that I don't have to go through these crazy symptoms by myself. ..thank u all for sharing. its great to have other women that know how I'm feeling.

9 years ago

@ttc#2 No test yet? I would have peed on a stick days before lol! Keep us posted! :)

@MOTHAEARTH Dont worry, I'll keep you posted! We agreed to keep it a secret from our families until it shows and/or 12 weeks pg in case anything happens.
I'll need to scream it out loud to somebody! ;)

I've been feeling tired for 2 days, but I just began working again. ( I am a substitute teacher, september isnt a busy month)

Good evening ladies and lots of baby dust!

9 years ago

@ ttcmy#2. Oh no not dpi just trying naturally for now. :)

User Image

9 years ago

@mamuska thanks i will be waiting to cyberbrate with u lol. U all i tested at 5dpo and it was negative. I'm stopping for real this time because it beginning to mess with my emotions lol. I will wait till the 10th or at least till i feel promising symptoms. Right now i got heartburn, increased appetite, hot flashes n mild mood swings. Any new symptoms for any of u?

User Image

9 dpo today not as as I have been but the dizzy spells are worse. Hard for me to tell if my breasts have swollen any but for the past few days they've been a little sore and tingling. Biggest symptom besides dizziness and nausea is my back hurting today. Birthday is tomorrow do taking a test tomorrow morning and if it's a negative I can wait a few more days and try again then. How is everyone else doing?

User Image

9 years ago

@apowl2010 That's exciting! Happy birthday to you! Hope you get your bfp!

Breasts are sorer. I am sooooo tired.
Cant rely on that too much, could be due to going back to work.
Back still hurts. I am going to have to make an appointment with my chiro.
Ended up eating sushi at diner time. 2nd time in a week... I usually have them once a year!i

I am so afraid of a bfn.
I couldnt stand it to have all these annoying symptoms and end up with a bfn.
I will try a dollar store test tomorrow am.
I pray for us all. :)

9 years ago

@mamushka thank you and good luck to you! I feel the same way too lol it feels pointless to go through all of these symptoms for a bfn I hope we all get that bfn soon :) thank you everyone I'm glad I'm not the only one whose driving them self crazy lol

User Image

9 years ago

ANY NEWS OR NEW SYMPTOMS IM SOO GASSY ITS EMBARASSING AND I HUNGRY ALL THE TIME

User Image

Still waiting!
I got some brownish cm on DPO8, and my right nipple leaked a tiny bit the other day.
Boobs are tender. I just wish it could stop.
No signs of AF, which is 2 days late. Maybe my cycles are finally gettig normal.
I am bloated and have a small bump.
There was kind of a shadow on my test yesterday, at 9 DPO.
I am so afraid of a bfn!
I will test again on wednesday, if AF isnt there.

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo