Community post

Discussion

3 dpo? Do you think I've ovulated?

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
it's my first time here and my third month ttc-ing.
This month we bd'ed a bit more often during my fertile days, not as much as I'd like to have but hey ho!
I got a positive opk on the 18 of this month and had the usual ovulation pains, my temp has risen in the past 3 days, FF has put my ovulation dau on the 19th of this month and I'm positive it was that day!
I hope to meet some nice ladies here and that we can keep each other company in the tww :)

User Image

43 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 43 Replies | Last Page

Hey there Miam! I'm 6dpo and not sure how I feel about this cycle, obviously hoping in a bfp, but kinda not 100% sure the days we bd'ed were enough.
I sometimes wish our body had an automatic way of telling us we're ovulating or are pregnant without us having to use opk's, think about our symtoms etc hahaha!
Let's both cheer each other up

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Don't get discouraged. Your chart looks pretty good so far.

Man I feel ya i wish I was physic lol.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Just wondering, my tb chart has pretty been pretty flat for the past for days, is that normal? Do you have to have a triphasic tb chart to get a bfp? Could I be out with these temps always being the same?

I think if I get af this month I won't be tb-ing next month.

User Image

From everything is read there is no typical chart. Most women will see a dip anywhere from 7-12 dpo and then it goes back up. Which will likely be implantation. But I have read some stories of women getting pregnant and their chart was all over the place. So don't worry about that. But up temp are very promising. When is AF supposed to start?

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

May 4th obviusly hoping it won't!

User Image

Thanks ladies

Even though i'm not actively charting this cycle,i find myself obsessing about the twinges and mild pressure i've felt down there since i o'ed on Saturday
One year into ttc, you would think that i should know better than to obsess about symptoms..

I have been weirdly thinking and dreaming a lot about twins, down to their sexes and names

Oh well after 4 days worth of BDing this past weekend ,the hubby and I are hoping to not just catch an egg but it implanting far far far away from any of my fibroids.

to you girls

8 years ago

Fingers crossed for you Taurus!
I'm 8 dpo today and even if I'm trying not to symptom spot it feels like I have zero symptoms now. Just tired and actually feel like I'm out his month
Oh well I'll just have to wait and see.

User Image

Trying to not symptom spot but kinda hard to ignore that I been cramping and feel mild pressure for 2days now and today had stabbing pain for a few seconds only five more days til AF is suppose to show hopefully it doesnt to everyone

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Hi! I had that feeling a few days ago. Now absolutley nothing! I'm kinda feeling negative today and just feel like i'm out
well fingers crossed girly

User Image

Well AF came 2 days early. I knoew it would happen. Oh well we'll just have to try again

Girlies any of you have some news?

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo