Community post

Discussion

3 dpo? Do you think I've ovulated?

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
it's my first time here and my third month ttc-ing.
This month we bd'ed a bit more often during my fertile days, not as much as I'd like to have but hey ho!
I got a positive opk on the 18 of this month and had the usual ovulation pains, my temp has risen in the past 3 days, FF has put my ovulation dau on the 19th of this month and I'm positive it was that day!
I hope to meet some nice ladies here and that we can keep each other company in the tww :)

User Image

43 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 43 Replies | Last Page

Just added a few things to my page ;-) this is fun!
Lets hope it keeps looking good :-)
I read your story and am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you must feel. Keep as positive as you can, i'm sure Giuly get your rainbow baby soon.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Thank you! I sure hope so :)

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Thanks ladies...
Tiny, you've got to update once you finally break down and POAS.

8 years ago

i am 4dpo maybe 3dpo decide not to track everything this month. trying to not track on the symptoms because its still early but its hard to ignore them.

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Miam I didn't see the opk question you asked me, yes I took 2 more on 1dpo and 2dpo and both opk's were negative.

Sara I'll certainly update!

Fingers crossed for us all

User Image

Piglett keep us updated on anything, where all here for one another.
Fingers crossed

User Image

Hi All,
Jus wanted to say hi. This is my first month of trying. Not doing any kinds of tests. Jus keeing track of AF and going by that. I think i O'd on the 18th. My SO and i B'D the day before. Had two episodes to charlie horse in my legs night before last. Have slight bby tenderness and slight back pain. to all!

8 years ago

7 dpo today Been super tired the last 3days don't know if its a sign or just because my sleeping has been so broke up

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

I'm 6 dpo and got no symptoms a part from not being dried up down there, got watery and sometimes stretchy cm.

User Image

Hey ladies hope everyone is doing well.

I'm CD15 still haven't Oed yet. I don't usually get a positive until 18-20 so not discouraged I really hope I see my this cycle. I could really use some cheering up.

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo