Community post

Discussion

3 dpo? Do you think I've ovulated?

Hi Ladies,
it's my first time here and my third month ttc-ing.
This month we bd'ed a bit more often during my fertile days, not as much as I'd like to have but hey ho!
I got a positive opk on the 18 of this month and had the usual ovulation pains, my temp has risen in the past 3 days, FF has put my ovulation dau on the 19th of this month and I'm positive it was that day!
I hope to meet some nice ladies here and that we can keep each other company in the tww :)

User Image

43 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 43 Replies | Last Page

Hey there Tinygirl,

From what you described it sounded like you did ovulate! its kinda hard to be sure when I cant see myself. good luck and tons of to you!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Thanks for replying! I wanted to add my baby chart but I don't know how to.
I really hope this is the month. I'm also having loads of watery yet stretchy cm, I've never had it after ovulation. :-)

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

That does sound promising . did you do your chart on here or another site?

8 years ago

Hey- I O'd on the 18th and I'm DYING. I am desperate for the days to pass so that I can POAS! I have a stash of about 40 wondfos, 6 FRERs and a couple FRDigi burnin' a whole in my cabinet. It's killing me. I had a MC at 8wks just before Christmas and a CP the end of March. Frankly, I'm surprised I O'd at all, but I got super strong +OPKs and all the 'right' symptoms!
Fingers crossed for everyone!

8 years ago

Seems like you may have o'ed already, with the 3 consecutive higher temp reading you got.I am in the middle of O.Expecting it anytime from today to the next 2 days.I'm keeping my fingers crossed to concieve this cycle.I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks in late February and i'm ready to get back in the game again.Good luck to you!

8 years ago

sara & tauras I am so sorry for you losses its good that you are trying again. good luck to both of you!

AFM I have not Oed just yet but it looks like its coming soon. at least I hope so. I want my BFP !!!!

to all !

8 years ago

Yes Miam I did chart on this website. How do I add it?
Si sorry for your losses taurus and Sara.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Miam are you already pregnant? Do you thinks it's normal I have this watery, stretchy cm at 3dpo?

User Image

Tinygirl- Not pregnant that I know of. LOL wouldn't that be a pleasant surprise. I have not ovulated yet it can be anywhere from the next 6-9 days. ugh the wait every month sucks !! before and after ovulation..
Honestly with CM there is no normal mine is different month to month from what other women say theirs are too. I would defiantly not count you out but however I would BD while its there because you can ovulate more than once.

To add your chart where I can see it go to my countdown page setup there should be a box that you can check so people can see your BBT chart.

When you took the OPK and got a positive did you take anymore after that or just the one?

8 years ago

Ok now you should be able to see my chart :-)
Fingers crossed for you too then xxxx

User Image

everything looks good so far!!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo