Community post

Discussion

Am I Out?

Here is my scenario:
Average 26 day cycle (it goes up and down by a couple of days) AF started on April 6th, and lasted for 4 days. My first day OPK testing was on April 14th, which I immediately got the peak non flashy smiley face (cd9) Did I ovulate that day? Since I was not expecting to ovulate so soon after AF, DH and I BD'd on 4&5 days before I got the peak smiley face, and 2&3 days after the peak. So, am I out for this month?

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

You aren't out at all. Peak means you will ovulate in 12-36hrs so the bd 2 days after peak could have caught it. Are you temping? That's the only way to confirm ovulation. Opk just indicate the hormone that isnsuppkse to trigger ovulation. Sometimes it doesn't and you will get another peak later. My first month I had pos opk on day 8 and 11 and my tempnspoked both times as well

8 years ago

Thank you for your input. I still have hope!!! I am not temping...I should invest in a BBT. On April 13th and 14th, I had right pelvic pain...and then two days later I had left pelvic pain, which I thought was weird. I figured if AF doesn't appear by May 2nd, I will test.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo