Community post

Discussion

TTC a girl

Hello there everyone! Is anyone else TTC a girl?

My husband and I are trying the shuttle method for a girl.

Is anyone else trying this for a girl or boy?

We won't mind ether way but as this will be our last baby we would like a girl.

Baby dust to all!!!!

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Good luck! We are hoping for another girl. There are other ways to TTC a certain gender that I've found online but don't think we will go to those lengths. I have 3 boys and 1 girl (she turns 5 next week). I have tried shettles with my first two and it worked.
With our first we babydanced the day of my estimated ovulation date, boy. With our second we babydanced 2,3 and 5 days before ovulation, girl. Then the youngest two we only BD'd 3days before ovulation, boys.
Fingers crossed for you

8 years ago

Hi ladies!

Me and the hubby is ttc a girl this go round. . . We already have 2 boys ages 8& 5! Keep our fingers crossed. Expected period is the 26th but having strange symptoms... hopefully prego symptoms!

*Baby dust to you all*

User Image

8 years ago

Hi!!
Hubby and I are trying for a girl this time. Have 2 boys already, ages 6 and youngest will be 2 on July 30th.

This will be our last baby so really praying we get out girl!!!

Just waiting to ovulate this month and start the baby dancing lol.

We are sort of doing the shettles method too. Just not super strict with it.

Good luck ladies and LOTS of baby dust!!! <3

8 years ago

Hello! I am also trying for a girl. I have two boys a 14 year old and a two year old and now we are trying for a girl. I hope you get your girl BFP this month! BABY DUST TO ALL ! ***

8 years ago

hi, I want to wish all the adies good luck. I am ttc for a sibling, have a few favourite forums and websites that I regularly visit. I come to articles on gender selection on eggdonationfriends (news section) which seem pretty helpful. xxx

7 years ago

I didn't do a method to say just avoided sex on peak ovulation and used clearable advanced and did it as soon as I got flashing smiley face.

I have 3 boys( 3,4,7)and 1 girl (11) don't really have room for a boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am petrified of finding out might wait until the special day........

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo