Community post

Discussion

In the TWW, 15 DPO, maybe getting a faint pos?

Hi everyone. Im a mom of four, and not ttc, but I have a strong feeling that I am pg. I have Adenomyosis, and was told it would be difficult to get pregnant again. I was bummed when I heard that, because I did want one more girl. I have all the classic symptoms, and Im three days late. I think I have faint lines coming up on tests, and the pics I have posted in the gallery arent showing them as well as I would like. I honestly dont remember the duration of time in finding out the last four times, because I was young and never charted anything. I am two weeks past ovulation as of yesterday. Its been 10 years since I had my last son. Im almost 31. I have a very regular 28 day cycle.

I guess Im just looking for others to talk to and have a support system of people who are in my shoes, so to speak.

If anyone wants to talk or offer advice, Id love that!

Mom to 4 gorgeous kids, wife to an awesome man, and Christian. Living in the deep south (Florida) and writer/blogger by profession. If you're bored and need a good read, check out my new mom blog: JustAMomMinute(dot)wordpress(dot)com

0 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo