Community post

Discussion

Coping with miscarriage :(

In the past year I have had 3 miscarriages. One very early, then one at 6 weeks and the last at 10 weeks just last month. There is a chance I am pregnant again already and scared to death. I have 4 beautiful healthy children with never a misscarriage in between! This was planned our last one. I'm 28 and thought number 5 is calling it quits and just enjoy pregnancy once more and enjoy watching my babies all grow. I'm afraid if I hit over 10 weeks and have another complication through miscarriage, I will loose my mind. ... How do others cope and move on from this? How do you push through the being scared of loosing yet another? Share your stories. Share you tough and triumphant times with me please! I feel so alone :( but I know others have been through even worse! I just feel how I feel and I know some other's stories can help me find hope. Peace, love and happiness to all! Baby dust too!!

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had to deliver my sleeping girl at 19 weeks on 7/10/14. She was my 2nd miscarriage, the first was around 8 weeks. After my first miscarriage DH and I waited the 3 months suggested by my Dr to try again and we got pregnant that first month of trying and I delivered my healthy baby boy. My pregnancy with my son was scary but not that bad because I felt that there was a reason for the miscarriage. This time, we waited almost 5 years to have our 3rd child. The pregnancy was going well until our gender ultrasound when they didn't find a heartbeat. My daughter died due to a cord accident at 19 weeks. I have issues with this current loss because she was a healthy baby and I get mad thinking about her being taken away from me. My Dr has ok'd DH and I to start trying again and we haven't had any luck. I'm nervous to get pregnant again because I have gone through so much after losing my daughter. If I get pregnant, I'm going to be a nervous wreck the entire 9 months. Good luck to you and baby dust to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo