Community post

Discussion

Spotting while on Prometrium (progesterone)

Been spotting for 5 days now. Very light and usually just brown...only had one day of slight red/pink blood and it was right after Transvaginal Ultrasound. Day of Ultrasound I was only 5.5 weeks so we only saw the yolk sac so far but Dr doesn't seem worried at all. Im on 200mg of Prometrium a day and I've read stories of women who spotted while on Prometrium (progesterone). Even the Ultrasound tech told me its most likely the Prometrum and she sees it all the time with her patients that are on it but she said the Dr.s get mad when she tells people that.

Any of you have spotting while on Prometrium (progesterone). I can see if I was on the suppositories more so and it was causing irritation to my cervix but that's not the case.

I just want more affirmation that it happens all the time! LOL

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Isn't thus the stuff that they give women after miscarriages to make sure baby and sac hold up in place, what all is it for I had a miscarriage and my doctor said when I get pregnant again she's going to mointer me,

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo