Community post

Discussion

16DPO

Hi ladies,
I'm 16dpo I had a BFN on 12dpo and again on the 13dpo I'm been having symptoms for the past week feeling nauseous extremely tired frequent urination period like pains for the past 4 days but I'm 3 days late I had very light spotting today and stronger period like pains.. is there a chance I could be pregnant? ? We are trying and I really hope I am ...

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Thats exactly what happened to me Hun, BFN on 12dpo and didn't dare test until 15dpo where I got a strong positive. I was getting extreme period cramps like AF was coming on, still cramping now but doctor seemed happy enough.

You will only know if you test!!!

8 years ago

Thanks well I've stopped spotting now and the pains are mild today I think I'll do a test tomorrow morning I'll post my outcome I'm so nervous. ...

8 years ago • Post starter

So AF came this morning at 5 days late I'm pretty devastated as I've had all the symptoms and I've never had them before I had a ectopic when I was 17 and was told there is a slight chance I can't fall pregnant. .. And I just hope this doesn't mean the doctor was right

8 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear it lovely - maybe go back to the doctors and check it out xxx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo