Community post

Discussion

Everything & Anything

Ok so I'm in the dreaded 2 ww. When every symptom or lack there of is counted as towards pregnancy or AF symptoms. We'll let me just say after the 4th IUI fail the negative signs is my biggest heart break. But every cycle brings new promise and with this being my 5th IUI I've come to realize that with taking progesterone and injectables (Follistrim 250 mg) and then the HCG shot I can't really tell what's a symptom. With all the meds they hop me up on ALL have side effects which are all pregnancy or AF. So I have to nothing to go on but Hope I'm 14dpo IUI and haven't taken any test would love to hear inspirational stories to get me threw the next 2days . Baby dust to all

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

im in the same boat... waiting is soooo hard lol. i wish you the best luck and ive always thought that if you try not to think about being pregnant as much it will come to you. so maybe thats a helpful key. good luck, and send best wishes my way :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo