Community post

Discussion

POSITVE TEST 10 DAYS BEFORE EXPECTED PERIOD

Hi everyone just wanted to no if this had happened to anyone else and turned out they was having twins ...
I done a random test this morning because my Boobs were sore I had no idea there would be another line I'm surprised and wondering why the test is showing up so early. So I searched online and it come up possible twin pregnancy I'm just wondering if anyone else had early Symptoms and test

My periods are regular 7th pregnancy

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Ur just a little further along than u think u are. If ur testing positive 10 days before af is due, that means ur around 6 dpo max. U will never get a positive urine test that early, the egg doesn't have enough time to do what needs to be done, let alone build enough hormone to filter into ur urine. U could have 4 in there and u still wouldn't have a positive at 6 dpo. I wouldn't worry too much about twins, a pregnancy test (or beta) won't tell u one way or the other...gotta wait for the ultrasound, sorry.
Congrats! =))

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo