Community post

Discussion

Ummmm...what??! Chart help!!!

Hey ladies!!
So this is my first month TTC/ charting and so far I've never been so confused in my life!! The reason behind my confusion is because of hypothyroidism I've never had regular cycles - my cycles range from 30 to 45/50 days. I HAVE had the occasional 28 day cycle but it's very rare. SO when I saw that FF marked my ovulation day at CD 16 I was shocked! I really didn't expect to ovulate this early in my cycle. Another reason behind my confusion is because I always take my temp at 7:30 AM but a couple of my temps were taken a few hours earlier and some a couple hours later, so I know I have inconsistent temps. So I'm really doubting if I really did O or not...what do you guys think?? I don't chart CM or use OPKS that often but am planning to next month. I'll post a link for my chart, but for those who can't see it my temps are as followed:
CD 1-6: AF
CD 11: 97.45
CD 12: 97.33
CD 13: 96.80
CD 14: 96.93
CD 15: 97.18
CD 16: 97.20
CD 17: 97.45
CD 18: 97.90
CD 19: 97.33

My chart:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/643e68

Thanks in advance for any insight or tips/advice you can offer me!!

1 Reply • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I don't know much about bbt charting but that seems accurate from my limited knowledge. I just started using OPK's. I usually or so I think, O on CD 13 or 14 but according to the OPK's I have yet to ovulate. Unless I ovulated earlier than that. I didn't test. I hope I did. If not I will keep testing and see if I get that happy face on the stick. It's nerve wracking. My fear is that I didn't ovulate at all. POAS is stressful and expensive. Baby dust to you.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo