Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

I just did my first injection :) I got a great motivation - my sister in law is in the hospital - my niece is coming out today or tomorrow :) YEY... I got a call from my brother 15 min before I planned doing injection... I am not going to lie - mentally it is a very difficult thing to do but it did not hurt.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

jj: I'm the same way. Still bfn.

Yay Basia! Proud of ya! :)

AFM: haven't gotten anymore signs of AF. Still testing BFN. But... I got DH on board for TTC next cycle!! I have been so emotional today. Seeing pregnant women and babies is just breaking my heart.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin I am excited that you are not taking break and keep trying. Hopefully your daughter will get an awesome present next year for her bday :) a healthy sibling :)

geesh 16dpo and still BFN.. Cramps in early morning and migraines for 2 days.. somethings gotta give!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

I'm in the same boat. 16dpo, awful cramps but no AF. Still bfn too. GRRRRRRRR

9 years ago

Hey Hey chickadees.

JJ: Happy Bday Lady!

Basia: Congrats on your new niece! I got myself one back in January. She is amazing, but I wish she wasn't so far away! Hope your new plan is the one for this cycle!

Scooby: SO glad you're figuring this stuff out and your new RE is proactive. Things are looking up!

RPope:

dsinha: GL for this cycle!

Tigerlily & Someday:

Calvin: Still doing OK? you got a BFP yes?

Snowwhite: Glad you are keeping are keeping your chin up!

Bumpin: My brother and I are 11 years apart, my bday in late Aug and his early Sept and my parents STILL joined our bdays a few times lol. I get why you want you DD to have her own month, that's sweet. However, if you are "feelin" it this month, go for it!!!

Think I got everyone. Going to try to keep up better this time around...

AFM: It's CD 10 for me tomorrow. This was something I didn't know until I logged into the site today. I have been BAD this cycle! I know it's still early, but I haven't checked my CM, didn't temp, no OPKs, I haven't even taken any vitamins or oils AND, last night was my 10 high school reunion, and i drank more than I think I have in the past 10 years combined! DH is leaving on CD13 to help his uncle remodel a house this weekend, so hopefully we can get some BD in before then. And I'll start taking my vitamins then too since ill be in the TWW

9 years ago

Girls. I'm having a bit of a breakdown and I need your opinions. I don't know what to do. I find myself wondering if I should even have a baby right now. Or if I should wait a year or more. I feel unstable right now and I don't want to bring a baby into the world when I'm not even sure I should have one. On top of that I find myself with feelings for a friend of mine. Intense feelings. And they're scaring me. I love my bf to death. And he says he loves me. But you wouldn't know it to look at us. He shows me no affection. I initiate the hugs the kisses the I love yous. He doesn't call me beautiful. He NEVER wants to have sex. I don't want to bring a baby into a family that doesn't show affection. I don't even know if I want to be part of a family that doesn't show affection. I don't know what to do girls. I feel so confused. I guess I now know what it's like to be lost.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

ohhh snowwhite - not sure what to tell you. You are the only one that can make that decision for yourself. However, it does not sound like you are 100% sure about your BF. Maybe take few weeks off and see where it goes.
Every girl deserves to be with somebody that makes her happy and complete. If you don't think he is the right person and that there might be somebody else that might make you feel that way just think about it and go with your feelings :) Good luck.

Soo... since I'm out for June as well, so I'll be joining you lovely ladies!

Good luck!!!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh man Snow.... It's tough, but I think you are right to question bringing a child in to an unstable situation, kudos on the selflessness. Is your friend giving you attention that your BF isn't? Not like your cheating or anything, but does flirt or he give you "nonphysical" affection that you crave from your BF? If so, you probably should either tell your BF that you need that sort of thing, or distance yourself from your friend... People show love in different ways, people receive love in different ways too. Hope you find peace girl.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo