Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Cryslynn, Rerun, Aceron, and Kbervin!

Kernishp- That's funny. My DH tried to maneuver through an unfamiliar apartment in the dark, after drinking, and rammed his into the corner of a dining table. He said it didn't feel nearly as bad as it looked, but I was afraid to even touch it!

jj- I hate that you're going through this rollarcoaster. No fun.

Basia- I'll probably be lurking too. I"m still officially waiting for AF, but my temp was suuuuper low this morning, so anytime! This may be our last cycle for a while since DH is starting the academy I so hope this is your time!!

9 years ago

Hey girls!

JJ: Those tests looked positive to me. I agree though on waiting until Wednesday to retest! At least by then your levels should be higher and hopefully you will get a darker line! GL &

KB: Good luck! :)

Kernship: Hopefully you didn't miss your window & his man bits are better! FX!

aceron: I hope this is your month and how sweet it would be if it was born on the same day! FX!

rerun: Hopefully all those symptoms lead you to a BFP!! FX!

cryslynn: Hopefully you will be puking your guts up in a couple weeks! ;)

Basia: I understand completely. I haven't been participating much this cycle for the same reasons. I hope you are posting Thursday with a beautiful BFP!! :)

AFM: 6 DPO! Cervix is high and closed with lots of creamy CM. Still having some mild cramping from time to time, I can't get enough sleep, boobs hurt and I even had a few bouts of nausea over the last couple days. A huge part of me wants to say that I really feel pg, then my brain says "don't get your hopes up". So, I choose to not get my hopes up and go with the flow.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So I'm super behind and will have to catch up on my day off. I just wanted to thank all of you for your support!

I'm feeling super bummed right now. Had an HSG done last week and they couldn't even find my left tube. So I'm going to have a laparoscopy/hysteroscopy. This sucks, but what I'm really upset about is that the only appointment time they had available was during my ovulation window next month. This means I'm going to have to be on birth control next cycle. You'd think that after almost two and a half years ttc that taking a month off wouldn't really affect me, but it does. Especially since I'm finally starting to get answers. The really crappy part of it is that I'm almost positive I'm out this month. My HSG was done on the last possible day it could be done in my cycle (CD 12), and my temp shift indicates I ovulated before that. Super bummed that these procedures have made me throw away 2 cycles in a row.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Ooooohhh Bumpin I'm excited for you!

Scooby- I know it's tough to think this way, but it is all progress my dear. You are that much closer to getting this thing figured out, and one cycle closer to your magical one! Don't give up your hope or positivity even though it sucks right now.

9 years ago

Well. I'm back :( I miscarried my baby at 11 weeks last week. Not technically ttc this month but will be next month. Just trying to catch up x

9 years ago

Nicole: Thanks girl! :)

xxj: I am so sorry to hear that.. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a message! There isn't anything I could say that would make a bit of difference, but I am a good listener!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Xxjtxx- geez my stomach drops everytime this happens to one of us! Like Bumpin said, there's probably nothing we can say at this point, but try to trust that it happened for a reason and Baby xxjtxx v2.0 will be friggin amazing.

9 years ago

so sorry xxjtxx - sending you lots of hugs

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Welcome to all of the new people on here hopefully we'll see some BFPs soon.

Xxjtxx - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can only imagine what that would be like and my heart goes out to you.

Scooby - That sucks that you're going to have missed 2 cycles, but hopefully they'll be able to fix everything so that you get a sticky egg the next month.

Bumpin - FXFU extra and .

JJ- I hope Wednesdays test comes back a lot darker. I definitly saw a on the one you posted. it sucks that you're getting mixed results though.

Nicole - I'm hoping your body is just playing tricks on you. and that the doesn't get you afterall.

AFM- I'm out for this cycle but my next one will put me at the end of July so I'm still in for July. I have to admit that when I took my temp and saw the drastic drop and then went to the bathroom and saw that AF had actually started I wanted to cry. I've been in kind of a funk all day and even stuff out of my control isn't going right for me. Can I have a do over? I don't like this monday. On the plus side it makes tracking easier my past three cycles have all started on the 20th. Here's hoping Nov breaks that trend.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

xxjtxx: sending you hugs and prayers - i know all too well the pain you are experiencing, and like the other ladies here - if you need a listener, please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Bumpin, jj & Basia: still sending positive vibes!

afm: the witch has returned with a vengeance! no complaints from me, she is what I have wanted for weeks. I am fully prepared to take the cramps and the heaviness in stride and hopefully return to ttc by next week. concerned about being able to target ovulation date after this first cycle - going to start the temping tomorrow morning, as well as use opks. hoping that my cycle returns to only a 4 day affair - but time will tell!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo