Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Gahhh 3 dpo I wish I was puking my guts out or something! This is definitely going to be a long two weeks! This was our first month of trying clomid, you would think with all the blood work they do before and during there'd be able to tell you immediately! Oh well good luck to everyone else that's waiting too.

User Image

9 years ago

Gahhh 3 dpo I wish I was puking my guts out or something! This is definitely going to be a long two weeks! This was our first month of trying clomid, you would think with all the blood work they do before and during there'd be able to tell you immediately! Oh well good luck to everyone else that's waiting too.

User Image

9 years ago

Aloha ladies :) I'm joining in on the fun, just joined CTP. DH and I are TTC for #1 for 7 cycles, no known health issues. Were from Oahu so forgive my middle of the night responses :)

I've stalked this thread a bit and I'm so hopeful for those who are still in the TWW!! Anyone on this site means business, so any month could be the lucky one. Those that are starting new cycles already, enjoy the wine!!!

Now that we've just met, let me tell you about my sex life and CM, hee hee! So this cycle we BD'ed 2 days before, day of O (October 14) and day after. I did EPO and two Vitex a day leading up to O and cut back to one Vitex after. We used Softcups and preseed.

Symptoms so far: 2DPO I had craaazzzy heartburn which I've only had once before when I took ibuprofen on an empty stomach. Days 3, 4 and today my chi-chis are huge and sore and my nipples hurt from the water pressure in the shower. Also tons of creamy CM. Still early though!!

Baby dust to everyone :)

9 years ago

I decided to join this group in hopes of getting a BFP this month. If we got pregnant this month, my EDD will be 7/10/15 which will be exactly one year since we delivered our sleeping daughter at 19 weeks. I feel like I have gotten so many signs from my Angel baby, Parker and feel she is trying to tell me that this is our month. I would love to have a baby close to her birthdate.

Good luck and baby dust ladies!

9 years ago

Another faint pos this evening.. I think I'm going to wait until at least Wednesday before testing again. I'm so dang emotional. Had to go to a birthday party and put on a smile when inside I just am dying. Sorry for being a downer.

9 years ago

In for July! Cycle is kinda screwy, so I'll be charting for the first time - wish me luck!

9 years ago

4 dpo (I think) but pretty sure we missed my peak fertile window as DH sustained an injury to his man bits only hours before he was due to 'step up to the plate' - have told him I'll consider recruiting a subs bench if he doesn't take better care of his tackle!!

9 years ago

Eeeek has anyone else used an opk during tww and gotten a positive? I did this morning I've actually done it everyday since pos O and they've been big fat neg until this morning it was a bright blinky peak smiley face :/. Not sure what it means since I've already ovulated.

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole and Margie - hopefully that temp will go back up.

JJ - sorry your body is screwing with you... waiting few days might be a good thing. Good luck on Wednesday.

AFM - nothing really to report I am 10 or 11 DPO and I am cramping a little bit. Waiting till Thursday to test (unless AF is here before - I really hope this is the month and AF stays away). Still applying progesterone test and there was a tiny amount of blood on the applicator this morning but I will not freak out bc of that... Actually progesterone cream can cause some cramps and spotting - so no idea what it was actually. Time will tell...
For the next few days I will be here to read your stories/updates ladies but I will try to participate less... I tend to stress a lot around this time and I will just try to check on you but not participate to much... you are all still on my mind girls :) This forum is super addictive and as much as you are a great support I stress myself out when I start to over analyze everything during the cycle.
and kisses girls :) I hope to see some in the next few weeks - including mine if few days

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia, I totally think that's smart. That's kind of what I'm going to do, lurk but not stress haha

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo