Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Margie: That is a good plan! :)

Danielle: FX that you are really pg!! That would be awesome. Didn't you get AF though? I know it is still possible with AF, just wondering.

xoxo: BAHAHA, sorry I am not sure why I thought that was so funny! I think that is normal after sex. It happens a lot with us. What DPO are you?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: I sort of got AF. I had one day that was heavier than the other day. But I only had it for 2 days (if that) and there were no clots and no cramps. So I counted it as AF but now with everything going on I'm not sure. My AF is normally 4-6 days and super heavy the first 2 days with cramps and most of the time some type of clots at some point. I've been just crossing my fingers that I am pregnant and it just snuck up on us

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle: It sounds like there could be a chance there! Maybe it was late implantation? I really hope so!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ok.. so I just checked my cervix and it is high and tightly CLOSED!! What??? I really don't understand it at all..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - Bodies are weird. I just went to the bathroom and I had a bunch of clear watery CM... I have no idea whats going on with me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Happy Hump Day!!!

Bumpin4Baby: How long have you been TTC for? LOL! I do admit yes we have definitely been having a lot more sex while TTC but sadly the romance just isn't there anymore...well, not "completely" there anymore. I miss the spontaneous, let's get down and dirty, romantic sex. However I guess that is to be expected after TTC for 20 months. I can not believe it has been almost 2 years! I can't wait to be PG and we can get our sex lives back to normal...lol.

Oh and I agree with Basia...just make sure you BD today. Who knows, maybe you will O today...

Basia30: Thank you for clearing that up for me. I knew the HCG shot triggered ovulation but for some reason I couldn't put the 2 together...lol.

awebste: Sounds like waiting to this weekend is a good call.

Tigerlily14: When did you stop taking the Clomid? Not sure if I read this correctly but I read somewhere that you need to wait 3 days after taking the fertility meds before you can get an accurate reading on OPK's. Something about possibly seeing false positives. Yesterday was my last day in taking the Letrozole. My doc told me to start using the OPK's on Friday. Not sure if that helps but it does sound like the meds are working. for you!

Margie_M: hope this is your month! Even though I don't check my cervix, the one thing I do know is you are supposed to try and check it at the same time and the same way every day. So if it's easier to check it in the morning with one foot up on the toilet then do it every morning with one foot up on the toilet.

DanielleH13: I too have been feeling close to the same symptoms as you this month. But I think mine is from the meds I am on...just read that they can be the side effects. Hope these are good signs for you! My friend thought she was having AF and called me to ask if it was still possible because of her symptoms as well. I told her yes and to go get a test. Kept coming up inconclusive so she went to the doctors and guess what she was PG! So it is definitely possible...and from the sounds of it I would say you are!

xoxocouture: I think that is pretty normal as well...I notice it too when we are BD'ing most of the time. I think I see it more so when I don't have ewcm. But now I am going to be paying more attention to it afterwards...

AFM: I just feel funky today. I think it's the pills I have been on. And OMG! I can actually feel cramping or something going on in my ovaries. The last couple days I have been feeling it but last night and today I definitely feel it more. I think it's a good thing that I am feeling it but WOW! It's uncomfortable. But if it works I am definitely not complaining...lol. I am also feeling nauseous...I hope and pray I am not coming down with anything...not now. I was hoping DH and I would start our EOD BD schedule tonight...but at the same time it is still considered way to early...Friday morning no matter what we are starting it. I was just hoping to start it tonight...I think we will play this one by ear. Knowing it's his first day back at day shift he may be too tired tonight to try to BD. Which the way I am feeling at the moment...I probably wont mind waiting till Friday. FX'd we both feel up to it tonight!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo my last clomid pill was Sunday night.. I read about those false positives too.. so I'm using the fertility monitor and poas. . The stick wasn't positive so I'm sure it's a false positive on the monitor but just to be safe DH and I are BDing every other day.

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Lolo - how does your cycle look like this time? what meds are you taking? and dosage/which days? are you getting IUI?

I did Clomid last cycle and I got a false positive OPK on CD#10. Basically they did blood test and told me that my LH hormone base line was high and therefore OPK gave me a positive result. I think 6 or 7 days later I got the actual LH surge - but they were monitoring me with bloodwork to make sure.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

feeling a little defeated this afternoon - not only have I heard a few acquaintances are now pregnant....but my best friend who is due in December has been constantly complaining about these last few months of her pregnancy. at first i was fine with it, i understand she's getting uncomfortable, etc. but its just hard to hear. i know she's not doing it with any ill will intended, and maybe I just need to get over it - but still it just stung me more today. weak moment i guess.

i keep telling myself to snap out of it - don't have a pity party.....but im only human. tomorrow i will get my positive attitude back!!!

9 years ago

16dpo af due in 7days I mean it was a lot of creamy cm maybe to much

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo