Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Happy Thanksgiving awebste. I hope the shows up soon.

We had our Thanksgiving dinner last night so I'm in full clean up mode this morning. so far I haven't really had any really noticeable symptoms that would make me think I'm in or out for this month. so here hoping the next week goes by quickly.

lolo - I'm glad to hear that they got you on antibiotics and that you're staring to feel better. Hopefully the new clomid type drugs help and this will be your cycle.

Basia - Good luck. Hopefully it sticks this month and you get your in two weeks.

Rpope - hopefully you got it.

Bumpin - I hear you on sudden expenses, we just bought a house this summer and things keep cropping up that require money. Hopefully you got to before your O.

Have a great day ladies!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

2 dpo today...Husband and I BD on cd 12 and cd 14. Believe to have ovulated on cd 16 Tried to bd on cd 15 but husbands ED didnt make it happen. Really hoping we get it this month.
Yesterday started with sore breasts today is worse. I am trying not to read to much into the sore breasts as they were sore last month. Normally I don't get sore breasts after ovulation or before af. Sore breasts was a pregnancy symptom for me with my little girl.
Still feeling hopeful!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hope you had a great weekend!

somedaymaybe: I your doctor is now paying attention to you and will figure out what the hold up is.

nicole2014: LMAO!!! I've done that in text form or worse, started just saying it...thankfully only to DH or close family/friends that know we are TTC. But, hopefully I don't say it to someone who doesn't know.

awebste: Happy Thanksgiving! That is today for you, right? Has the shown up?

Margie_M: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

kelley828: Good luck to you this month. I try not to read into it until 5-6 DPO or even a tad later. I know easier said than done. I just tell myself the bean hasn't even implanted yet...so how could I feel any symptoms...? But I admit I do tend to feel symptoms of some kind earlier than that.

AFM: I've been taking my meds this weekend. My UTI is feeling better. Not 100% but pretty close. I don't know if it's the Letrozole or the antibiotics or even the combination, but it's definitely given me a loss of appetite, which in my mind is a very good thing...lol. I have been feeling some slight pinches/twinges near my ovaries...so maybe this is a good sign that the meds are working. FX'd!!!

I have been very tired all weekend and still fighting a slight headache. Hoping my visit to the Chiropractor this morning helps. Now that my DH is back on days hopefully this will mean I can get to bed early and get more sleep. :)

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

OK if I join the group? Currently 4DPO.

If this is my month, baby could be a 4th of July baby!!!

GL to everyone!!!!!

9 years ago

sheebee82: Welcome!!! Hope this is your month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Welcome Kelley and Sheebee!

Margie & Awebste- do you celebrate early because you won't see family next month?

Lolo- so glad you're feeling better! Fxfu!

9 years ago

Nicole - no Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated on the 2nd Monday in October. It's a time to reflect on everything that we are greatful fo and to give thanks for the harvest, which comes a little earlier in Canada than it does down here I guess.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

nicole2014: I believe it's Canada's Thanksgiving today. :) I was asking something similar earlier. Guessing they are busy celebrating or relaxing. I know I usually am on holidays like that. I think next month, I am hosting it at my house for my in laws. I have to do a 25 lb turkey. I did it once before. hope I can do it again.

9 years ago

So I think I'm moving over af due in 10 days but I'm so use to being let down I'm preparing my self I have been having promising symptoms we want our angel baby
Me:21
DH:23

9 years ago

CD 1 for me again. I am looking forward to seeing my doctor and starting down the path of answers. Probably not going to be trying this month so August is looking like our month (my birthday falls in August!)

But I'm still here stalking the boards for BFPs! :) good luck everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo