Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin, I always get my egg whites a couple days before I O and then it turns to watery. I would definitely BD today just in case. Did you ever start using OPK's?

I'm pretty sure I either O'ed last night or I am this morning because I've been having a lot of pressure and little pains. DH didn't want to BD last night so I think we might be out for this month. He told me we would today but I told him it would be to late. I'm mad so I might decide not to for spite. Lol. I'll probably give in though.... He just needs to start understanding that it's not going to happen if he doesn't do his part.

User Image

9 years ago

RPope: I have already text DH and told him it was on tonight! I don't want to take any chances of missing it. I figure if we BD every other day then we have done all we could.

No, never did start using them. DH said that he thought I should not worry about it too much this cycle and go with the flow. Not only that, but we are so tight for money right now, that I would feel bad for spending any money on them. Every bill we have is due next week, we had 5 bday parties last month, DD had picture day at school and I now have a heafty ER bill that is due. If it weren't for all that, I would have used them this cycle.

Yea, your DH has to realize that we don't have "super eggs" and don't work like sperm does, lol. They say that you have a chance of catching the egg even the day after. Hope that is the case for you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

RPope- I looked at your chart, and you BD well within the window! I'd say you for sure have a shot. The most fertile days are supposed to be 2 days before ovulation and the day of. The last time we BD was 2 days before O, so I really want to hold on hope too lol.

9 years ago

Thanks Nicole. I'm holding out a little hope too, but since we obviously have some kind of issue, I just like to cover all my bases and get it done the day of. Oh well, I'm not going to stay mad at him. He had a bad day and that's not his fault.... I'm glad to finally be in the tww with you ladies. Better late than never.

Bumpin good plan. Scheduled BD takes the romance out of it but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. And I totally understand unexpected expenses. Hopefully you won't need them next month. :)

User Image

9 years ago

I am happy to see that we are all ovulating around the same time :)

Not sure if I ovulated yet or not. Maybe I did last night or after IUI but my temperature was not up this morning. Oh well maybe my body just did not release the progesterone yet? who knows!

I felt some cramps pain after IUI but who knows if that was related to IUI or if I was ovulating then. Also this morning I felt some pain on the right side so maybe my right ovary released egg then.

We shall see in 2 weeks I guess ;)

Hope all of you are doing well... I will be reading your posts but I will try not to over analyze my body and make myself crazy like I normally due :)

and girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

I was pretty busy yesterday so I didn't get the chance to sign on. So if my comments are a couple days late I apologize.

Bumpin4Baby: Yea, that ER bill would take me by surprise too. Especially if it was only for blood work and a vag U/S.

Margie_M: I often joke with my DH the same way. But then he turns around and says something sweet like, "why? when you are perfect now?" I still wish I could trade my body in though.

RPope84: I think the tests are worth it. Because hopefully you will find out what the hold up is in getting PG. But YAY on getting your +OPK!!! It's weird how that sometimes happens...no lead up and then wham it's +.

I would personally continue with the EOD BD'ing...just to be on the safe side. Last month my cycle kept changing my O date...I was so confused and sorta kicked myself for not BD'ing one more time.

somedaymaybe: Awww hope your dog is ok. Injured animals are so heartbreaking to see.

That visit would annoy me too. My hospital is associated with a teaching hospital but Thank God my doctor is one of those people that won't let anyone else do his work...especially when it comes to this stuff. If you ever start to feel uncomfortable with the responses your doctor is giving...go get a second opinion. Something seems off if the same doctor is telling you 2 different things.

Lozzaa:

mom2bx3: You know, if breaking out isn't a normal thing for you...that could be a very good early sign.

Basia30: Hope this month works out for you!

marcie_pants: LMAO!!! At the dog! My cat jumps up on the bed and I swear it's like she gets curious and wants to sniff at us while we are doing things or just stares at us....AWKWARD! We tend to push her off the bed with our feet if we can. Eventually she gives up and goes away.

I will have to look into that article more closely when I am at home...lol, I can just picture someone at work seeing me look at that article...lol.

to all you ladies O'ing and right now...hope you catch the eggy!!!

AFM: Yesterday was pretty busy. I found out yesterday morning that I do indeed have a UTI. So they put me on antibiotics right away. Already starting to feel a tad better.

So I had my first vaginal ultrasound yesterday. Didn't hurt, just felt weird. Especially since I was only on CD3. Thank God AF was nearing the end. Yik! The doc said everything looked good to continue with the meds. He also said he doesn't really care for Clomid. So he has me on Letrozole, a cousin of Clomid. They have been using it for 10 years and have been successful. So who am I to disagree? I trust them...have no reason not to. I take these meds for 5 days and then go back in on the 20th for another u/s. Sadly if it shows I am ovulating the next day we will be out this month. So FX'd it doesn't happen until the 22nd or 23rd or earlier like 17th-19th. DH is working on the 20-21. And sadly it's not the type of job he can get away. So we will see what happens. The RN put me at ease and said if we can't do the IUI then we try again for the following month, no big deal. And I will already have this boost of fertility meds so you never know. We will still be BD'ing EOD and if we can't do the IUI then we continue BD'ing on our own. That's what the doc said to do. As long as the IUI falls on the day we are supposed to BD. I think DH felt really bad about everything. But it's the timing. And sadly the timing is just not quite in our favor. But I am to start the OPK's on the 16th just in case it happens sooner. FX'd it happens the way we want it to.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo1176 - even if the IUI doesn't work this month, sounds like you all have a plan in place and for me, that is almost better than anything. I think that is why I was annoyed, I thought my treatment plan was going in one way (or no way really, ha) and the Dr. is taking me a different way. Honestly, I think he just didn't pay attention the first time because it seems that because of my normal cycles, doctors don't ever really want to probe further. I've had this experience with all my doctors, they just want to do the minimum because they think there is not necessarily a need to go deeper. But I think after so long, they are realizing something is up. We shall see! Good luck and hopefully your O date falls exactly when it needs to!

Basia - Good luck to you too! Hopefully in 2 weeks you get some good news!

To all the ladies with pets - I have 3 dogs that sleep in the room with us and now 2 kittens and usually they sleep on the floor but the last couple of times we had to kick the dogs out because they were trying to get on the bed and when they managed to, they would stare. Nothing says mood breaker like your pets staring when you are trying to be intimate! Will be interesting when baby (FINALLY) comes (I hope) because they will be in our master bedroom for at least the first year since the other bedrooms are on the other side of the house on the 2nd floor. Great layout with older kids but not necessarily baby friendly.

9 years ago

Lolo- Glad you're feeling better, and hope the timing works out for ya!

AFM - You know you're TTC when you refer to your husband as "DH" in a text message to a friend who is not TTC, and she has no idea who you're talking about :)

Speaking of, DH will finally be back tomorrow! He's helping me work the beer ticket booth at the county fair from 10pm-1am for the VFW. Sucker.

9 years ago

OMG Nicole lol. I so do that!! Since none of my regular life friends have ever ttc for more than 3 months they don't understand what dh or even ttc means haha.

9 years ago

Lozzaa: Congratulations! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!

As for me...still waiting for the wicked witch....show your face you b*tch! You never stay away when I don't want you...now your pulling this crap when I do - let's roll! :)

Aside from that - waiting for my delicious turkey to cook away in the oven! lol

Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating this weekend!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo