Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Haha if someone could make me look like Jennifer Morrison, I'd say money well spent too! She's hot ;)

User Image

9 years ago

Also, I just saw this article in the New York Times and thought some of you may be interested:

http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/10/08/an-over-the-counter-at-home-conception-aid/?src=recg

User Image

9 years ago

Hmm that was interesting Marcie. Thanks for sharing. I think I would definitely give that a try before starting medical procedures. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Marcie for sharing this :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia I'm crossing everything for you girl!!

Marcie: Thanks for posting that!

So I got my Wondfo OPK's today and I decided to pee on one lol. My 2nd line is pretty dark. I'm wondering if maybe I may O without ever getting my period. Does that happen?

9 years ago

Marcie they sell those at the local pharmacy around the corner from me. I might try it out next month. It's worth the price by the sound of the reviews.

Jj, I o'd twice in one cycle before and my doctor said basically the first surge didn't result in a release of an egg so my body surged again, but it was within a week of the first surge.

Afm, I caved and POAS this morning and of course it was a BFN, but I am not getting upset about it. I am only 8dpo possibly 7dpo. So I am going to hold off testing again until Sunday. With how emotional I was yesterday, DH thinks that I am, but I am thinking it just pms and the release of all the stress of this cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

This week has been crazy. I can't wait until the weekend starts. I need a sleep in, perferrably on where the cat doesn't decide that 4 am is a good time to wake me up because he wants to go outside. I don't know whats wrong with me this week I'm just tired and cranky all the time.

hopefully this TWW goes by quickly. I don't know how long I can hold out before testing.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Mom2be & Margie- I feel the exact same way... Super tired and cranky. Hope it's a good sign lol.

9 years ago

Good morning, Ladies!!

CD 11. 4 days until EOD and I am really excited to get this going! :) I am already starting to get the sticky CM last night and this morning. Gonna BD tonight then every other night.

Question: Does anyone else get spasms in your uterus? It almost feels like a baby kicking. It is just weird, so wanted to see if I was just crazy or if anyone else has experienced this.

How is everyone doing?

Margie: I know what you mean. I really need a day to sleep in as well. Which I never sleep in longer than 8 anyway! It is either a kid, cat or dog wanting something!

mom2b: FX that you get your BFP this weekend! But, don't be upset if you don't bc 10 or 9 DPO is still pretty early! The most common implantation occurs at 8-9 DPO then takes 2-4 days to get the HCG built up! GL to you! :)

jj: That is weird.. I guess anything is possible, really!

Nicole: FX that it is a good sign!

Basia: How are you doing today?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Just had a lot of EWCM. I didn't expect it this early. Sure hope it sticks around so we don't miss our chance!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo