Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Lol oh no!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Ok, so I got the avatar changed, but now have an "x" above my head and jibberish below the pic. UGH, this is frustrating..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well at least your getting closer and we can see your face..

9 years ago

fom the sounds of things I may be swearing at the computer tonight trying to get a photo uploaded.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Tiger: IKR? I think it is as close as I can get it. I am tired of messing with it, LOL.

Margie: Good luck with it, hun. It has done stressed me out!

Now, I will go back and read everything.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I think it's fine :0)

9 years ago

Well, thank you Tiger! :0)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ha. I did the same thing Bumpin. I figured out that using the "Direct" link from photobucket worked. I'm working on digging up a better pic, this one is from like 10 years ago lol. Although, I probably don't look too much different.

You are all as beautiful as I imagined :) Thanks for playing!

I went to the meet the judge in a near by small town to contest my speeding ticket, and I found out that he and I are kinfolk.... Ticket deferred ;)

9 years ago

Thanks for welcoming me back ladies! I am very proud of myself for the way I have handled this situation, I didn't think I was as strong as I am but I have happily proven myself wrong.

Still no AF to report - tomorrow will be 3 weeks since the surgery so still kind of early I think. I have a doc appt tomorrow night for something separate but I think I will request a round of blood work to see where my levels are. Can't hurt to ask. I have had crazy amounts of browny CM the last few days...but from what I have read online that is super common after a d&c and doesn't mean at all that your ovulating.

So the wait continues! :) If the witch would hurry up we might have a chance this month to get back to trying!

9 years ago

I will leave my picture up for a day or so :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo