Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

jj- I've used Wondfo and Clearblue easy with NO blink face. I liked the CB better because it was cut and dry, but it was much more expensive. I blew through my wondfos, and was way more modest about using my CB. Kept me in check ;) Both are good though.

9 years ago

Lolo - I happened to sign on today and saw your post about the UTI feeling. I had that happen when I started a new job in 2010. I didn't have a UTI. Instead the doctor figured out that I had started drinking coffee more. And I was drinking a dark roast every day. And he said that some people can't handle the dark roast and its your body's reaction to too much of it. And now if I try to drink a dark roast more than one time too close together I get the same feeling back. Its weird. I don't know if you have changed any coffee you've been drinking. Or if you are even drinking any at this point. Just an idea.

User Image

9 years ago

jj- I also use wondfo and are cheap and do the job lol

AFM, according to my ovia app I am most fertile today and it's my birthday!!!! hehe imagine getting pregnant on my birthday?! I hope so FX Best present ever!!

User Image

9 years ago

FX mrshas! I hope you get your birthday wish!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Mrshas - Happy Birthday! FX for you.

JJ - I just starbted using Clear Blue with the blinky face and the non blinky face. I was a bit confused because once I got my peak reading it stayed on the reader for like two days instead of fading after 10 minutes like the rest of them did. I may try the wondfo for next month if I'm out this month.

AFM - I guess I O'd without a temp spike, it kinda threw me off a bit but i did an OPK this morning and it was back to low fertility. so I'm maybe 2DPO. It's weird, I'm almost feeling like I'm about to start AF. Not symptoms wise really but mentally I'm already checking to see if AF is here because I thought I felt the trickle.

I'll try and put a pic up tonight for everyone. it's nice to put faces to names.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Can someone PUH-LEASE help me figure out how to upload my pic for my avatar? I am using photobucket and it keeps saying that the URL is wrong!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

When you copy and paste the link which one are you using? I had to use the one that says image .. none of the other ones worked for me . I got that same msg.

9 years ago

I have tried them all. The HTML link will bring up the photo, but then I still get the message that the URL is invalid.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hm? Just guessing maybe the pic is too big..

9 years ago

Yep.. and now it is really screwed up and I can't fix it. so, there is the side of my face.. :(

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo