Community post

Discussion

HELP...

So for the past few days I have been feeling really ill, mainly nausea and tiredness. It wasn't until I got some slight cramping pains and spotting that I realised I had missed AF. I did a test to settle my mind, sainsburys cross one and it ccme up with a faint positive. I couldn't believe my eyes and so showed my fiance. He told me it looked positive and to call my mum to let her know. Since then I have done an asda's own brand test and it has come back BFN. My sickness and tiredness continue with the added bonus of being hyper emotional which isn't like me at all. AF is four days late. What do you guys think please? I am so confused with the faint BFP and following BFN x

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Any time after the first day you miss your period you should be able to tell pretty easily that a test is positive. I would be worried about getting supper faint lines while other tests come up negative so late after a period is missed. You may want to make an appointment with your doctor to find out what's going on.

9 years ago

Thank you for posting :) Am just going to wait and see what happens now. Get my head into wedding planning x

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo