Community post

Discussion

This is torture but staying calm

Hey ladies! So I have been TTC for 3 months now. I am going to be 37 in November. Hoping that we caught the egg this month. I have very optimistic feelings this month as I charted my temperature and used OPK's. So now I just have to wait it out. I have been having a ton of cramping tonight in my lower abdomen so hoping that is something but your body and mind can play mean tricks on us when we are ttc. Wish me luck!!!!

User Image

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Good luck TTC! I am 37 years old now and TTC my second. This is our first cycle. I have about a 36 day cycle. I used the clear blue advanced opk and got a solid smiley (lh surge) on the 19th of September. Now I am in the waiting period hoping it takes. If I were you, I would try not to focus too much on early pregnancy symptoms. I think it will just psych you out and delay your period if its due which can lead to even more disappointment. I wish you luck!

9 years ago

Heather I hear you about not focusing on any little thing. I have backed off a lot and just going through my days as normal but still charting my temps and adding symptoms just so I have something to distinguish between each month. I am due for my period on October 3 or 4. there was a month that I obsessed about it so much my cycle was 33 days long and I am pretty sure it is normally 29-30. So I definitely hear ya on that. I will see what happens next week with AF and whether she shows up for the party :)

Thanks for your reply! It is nice to have people to talk to about this that are also trying. Good luck in your ttc journey :)

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo