Community post

Discussion

nervous first month trying

I am almost in my tww my ovulation h u t today this is my first time actually trying to have a baby my little girl was a surprise I am excited but nervous all at once anyone have any advice for me.

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

My daughter was a surprise as well. I am in my 2nd cycle trying to conceive #2 and it feels like a life time. I wish I had some pointers for you but I am pretty obsessive when it comes to POS. I want my kids to be 3 years apart and that window is approaching really fast. It almost puts this weight on my shoulders but I did that to myself.
I wish you the best and I hope you get your BFP asap! :)

9 years ago

3rd cycle TTC #2. I believe my ovulation was today.
My son was conceived in 1 cycle, so the wait is killing me!
I hate having to wait, hate the "robot" sex, hate the hormones and all their symptoms.
I feel weird alllllll the time. Stomach issues, headaches, cramps, gas, name it, I've got it!
Good luck to you both! :)

9 years ago

Thanks ladies I am so confused at this point I am having headaches around the same time every day been nauseous a lot tired irrational but still getting negative test I think I ovulated Sept 24th to the 28th not sure if I'm to late this month hope u get ur soon baby dust to u both

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo