Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 115 Replies | Last Page

Jennifer I understand! I am getting anxious to test also! But on the other hand I am afraid to because I dont want to see another BFN! So thats helping me hold off awhile longer. 9dpo today. The only thing I have different this cycle is a sore throat. That could be the weather though. Never thought I would be excited to have a sore throat! Possible pregnancy symptom???

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

no worries its still early Jennifer.

12 years ago • Post starter

Sorry girls! Just got back on and read everybody's post. I'm now 7 dpo and my nipples are sooo itchy! (sorry!!) but it's true, I've read that it's a hormone thing, pregnancy hormone?? My husband has a bad cold and I picked up on it too :( I have a lot a lot a lot of cm, headaches constantly, exhausted isn't the word and I'm having mild cramping/pressure down there. The calender says to test on the 19th but I may test Friday lol I have an early response, just hope for the best!

To reply to another post, my husband and I just started trying in November..so it may be too early to tell, but you never know! I'll post more as I get more symptoms and you all do the same, so we can keep track of symptoms and positive tests!! You all have a good night!!! :)

12 years ago

Hi ladies....nothing to report...Im thinking this is NOT going to be my month!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

Curl Girl i plan to test on next friday but im hecka curious and i no ill get a BFN but ima test tomorrow (cant help myself even to i no its early), weds, and friday. that will leave me with one extra test if i still get a BFN on friday. I think i am having symptoms but im not sure if its my brain or body playn games with me. when do u plan to test?

12 years ago

Okay ladies so I don't think my tests are defective I think I'm actually getting lines b/c I may be preggo.I think the digital is just not picking it up b/c my HCG levels are still low. Will I took an HPT this morning and the line is darker than yesterday and it came up in 1 minute.

I posted a pic in the gallery but after I compressed the image you couldn't see anything; but I swear to you that there are faint lines and you can see today's line really clear in person. I will try taking a better pic when I get off work today and I will take another test.

also, ladies after looking at other ladies HPTs that used the same brand as me I discovered many ladies who had very very faint ladies in the beginning and the digitals were saying not pregnant, but a blood test confirmed their pregnancy. Also, many people say you can take the digital apart and it will have lines just like the regular HPT and sure enough when I took the digital apart it had a faint line.But the blood test will confirm all of this, so I shall see.

So excited for you @curl!!!! Keep us posted!! :-)

User Image

12 years ago

Curl, I hope what you are seeing is your !!! Sounds like it!

Somehow I got sick. Been sick the last couple of days and I NEVER get sick. I am 10 dpo today. I fought really hard with myself to not test this morning! I will test tomorrow morning. I am praying I will see two lines!!!

Keep us posted on your test tonight!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

So, I just took another HPT with FAct Find PLus(i think that's the name) and it was positive also. I can't wait to go home so I can post some better pics.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo