Community post

Discussion

Looking for TWW Buddy!

Hi ladies!

I am 1DPO... hubby and I lost a baby in May (just after we were married) and have not been TTC but quite the opposite. Since then my cycles have been up the wop, but if im right I am 1DPO and we BD not trying to stop it lol.

Anyone want to join me on the TWW?

9 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I am 9 dpo still in tww 2cycle of ttc

9 years ago

Awesome Samijaz

good to have someone to wait with! :)

Any symptoms for you?

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey I'll join if you will have me. I'm 2dpo, me and hubby are trying for our first baby and honestly I feel like I've done a million of these waits so hopefully doing it with others will be better.

9 years ago

Hi aprilnicole! I am 2dpo same as you!

I am hoping it is better doing the wait with others as well... the days seem to go so slow!

how are you feeling?

Amourcrea, I'm feeling anxious, it seems like we have been trying forever. We had what I guess would be a chemical pregnancy. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. What do you do to pass the days? I've taken to pintrest planning. Lol

9 years ago

Thx dear just feel nasea and cramps i abdomen nothng especial but without any specific sign still my hopes are super high that m pregnsbt haha so lets c what happn u tell about ur self

9 years ago

Hi girls...

aprilnicole - I'm so sorry about your loss. I think people dont understand the pain of a CP or an early miscarriage. But it is a loss and is so painful and you're allowed to grieve! I've kept myself busy i guess... I have my days though and a lot of my close friends are pregnant or have just had their babies so it's definitely in my face all the time. It's amazing.. even the ones you would expect to be the most supportive don't seem to have a clue....

samijaz - i'm the same i noticed i felt a bit nauseous last night and just dull low cramping. but bothing really special for me either! I guess you just pay way more attention when you are TTC than when you're not.. these symptoms could be totally normal pms symptoms as well (hopefully not) How are you going? when do you think you'll test?

AFM - so i'm (i think) 3/4dpo yesterday i felt a bit quesy in the evening and have had dull low cramps. Today I feel quite good. I had a good sleep last night. Only weird thing is a had some weird dreams but again nothing I probably would have analysed if I wasn't symptom spotting! ;) I am having dull low cramps on and off today. A bit TMI but I still have a bit of ewcm... is that weird? to have it for like close to a week i guess... wondering if that could be a sign? or maybe i didn't ovulate when i thought I did... i really don't know. Any ideas ladies?? x

I am so tired today, and I keep telling myself I get tired and lazy all the time, and not to get to set on this being it. Blah! Poor hubby is more anxious than I am.

9 years ago

How did everyone do this cycle?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo