Community post

Discussion

usin clear blue digital ovulation monitor

gutted its from feb to date i failed to conceive :( 8th month now
i just bought cb digital kit today im 8 day of my cycle and it shows low fertility ....have anyone used or using clear blue digital ovulation monitor
???in need of lots of support :(

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

You're using the monitor? I am using CB test sticks and feel confident with them since it shows the smiley. I don't know how the two are different but I test around 3pm after not peeing since noon. The tricky thing is that I have noticed that it may give me the positive smiley then skip the next day and give a smiley on the third day. This just mean my body was prepping to release the egg but didn't and then tried again. I usually can tell if the second time was a success from seeing the EWCM. Do you have to test everyday with the monitor?

Isn't day 8 kind of early too? I'm no expert but regular 28 day cycles should ovulate on day 14. My cycles are longer than most around 34-39 days and ovulated on day 20 this month and day 25 the month before. I read that you usually ovulate 14 days before your period should be begin. After I found that out, I compared it to my positive ovulation tests and my periods and sure enough I start my period exactly 14 days after I ovulate! So try the math on that and see if it help you know you should be testing.

8 months is a long time to try and that must be very stressful and make you feel hopeless but hang in there. My thoughts are that the right egg and sperm just haven't met yet to make the perfect child you are going to have one day.

Also, keep in mind that all of these tools we have to track our fertility are quite amazing. Our parents didn't have this stuff and my point is that you can now take all this info to your doctor so he can look at it and help you find out what the problem might be so you can be successful soon.
And don't feel like it's all you. We are having my husband tested after our next cycle to be sure it isn't him having issues.

Good luck and I hope at least something I said above helps!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo