Community post

Discussion

10 dpo

View Full Post

I am 10 dpo today. Had BFN this morning. I have had sore breasts since 3 dpo. Weird I know .. way to early. Wouldn't be so anxious wondering if I was pregnant if it wasn't for the sore breasts. They have been sore everyday since. Mine don't usually get sore around af. So this is a very good sign for me as I got this last time I conceive (but not as early I dont think) I'm really hoping that this is the month for me. My little girl sure needs a sibling.
Have a few other symptoms but sore breasts is the main one)

User Image

21 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 21 Replies | Last Page

Don't mind at all.. Was starting to think I been talking to myself anyhow.. lol
Good Luck to You!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I know I had bfn this morning..
I am starting to think that maybe I got my ovulation date incorrect. I had a few pinches on the right side. Possible implantation? I dunno. But still no sign of AF. So there is still hope until then..

User Image

Thanks!! Don't worry, I am notorious for talking too much! LOL. FXFU! Our June and July boards are pretty active if you wanted to join!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry haven't really been online today

I got O-day wrong a bunch of times before, it's tough because you think you're late and then you end up getting bfn but no af showing up so you're driving yourself nuts! Do you chart your bbt?

Bumpin4baby wow sounds like you've been through a lot, that's tough going. Again, if you don't really know exactly when O-day was then it can be tricky to know when you're due. I've been temping all year but the problem I had earlier was that I was getting really erratic temperatures so it was pretty hard to be sure if I'd ovulated or not, sometimes it would look like I had but then my temp wouldn't stay up long enough and I'd end up actually ovulating weeks later! OPK is fairly accurate but I think you can ovulate 24-48 hours after a positive so still a bit of wiggle-room in the dates!

Since this is my first cycle with a really obvious O-day (clear BBT rise, OPK, fertile cm and cervix position) I'm sure today is 14dpo and I should have seen AF today...temp still high this morning and initially cervix had suddenly gone high and soft so was taking all that as a good sign. Position has dropped back down again though so I'm worried that maybe my body is getting ready for AF tomorrow? I've had a few cramp-like twinges but nothing like the proper aches I was getting on 11 and 12dpo. Just don't know what to think!!! If my temp is still high in the morning, should I test??

9 years ago

FC: I would think you should test tomorrow if temps stay high!

I plan to try the OPKs next cycle if AF shows. I can typically tell my O day by CM & CP and the pains. Which would have fit well with the 10th of this month. I am just wondering if maybe my body geared up for it and just didn't release an egg. I should know for sure by week's end if I will get a BFP or not.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well this cycle is over :/ AF started this morning!
I'm about ready to give up on trying. We had planned on having another child when my lo was 2 she is now 4. She is now in preschool where one of the teachers is 7 months pregnant. She sometimes rubs my belly says hello to her "sister" I try telling her that I don't have no baby in there. Heartbreaking.. her talking when we have a baby.. my sister..
Thanks for following me..
Good luck to all of you!

User Image

Awe, I am sorry kelley.. Don't give up!! There isn't any good reason to stop trying now. My DD is 4 also and still doesn't know that I MC. She keeps telling everyone that she is going to be a big sister and it is really hard to hear her say that and then have to tell them later that I had a MC. I was hoping to get pg soon so that I wouldn't have to tell her at all. I just don't know if that is going to happen.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I decided to start using bbt this month. But I didn't start it until cd 11. Last month I ovulated on cd 14. And today is Cd 14. I haven't gotten a positive opk yet (although I am using expired opk..new ones will arrive today) Any how since cd 11 my temps have been rising.... could I have ovulated early? like on cd 9? BD on cd12 Hope I still have a chance....

User Image

Well.. hey there, Kelley!

Maybe you just are Oing later this month and could possibly have to do with the OPK being expired! FX that you O soon! I would just BD every other day. That is what I am doing. GL to you :) Let me know!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Yeah new opks came yesterday.. tested positive this morning and this afternoon. bd lastnight and probably again tonight...

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo