Community post

Discussion

IB Question!

OK, ladies... I think I'm back in the game this month. I've been waiting to find out if I got prego again after a MC 4 weeks ago and this morning I thought the dreaded AF showed her face, although early. But with the MC, I didn't think anything of it being early. However, (TMI alert) after going #2, I wiped and there was a pretty good amount of red. So I said, well that's it for this month. But then about 6 hours later, I went to replace my tampon and that was it! Just one quick bleed and nothing since! I am 12 DPO and my cycles are usually fairly long from 30-37 days. Could it have been implantation??? It was red and not brown, but has anyone had red IB? Thanks!!

3 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi paulie's girl!

I am 12DPO today and also waiting to see if I am pg after a miscarriage almost 4 weeks ago. I had IB with that one the day I got my BFP. It was also bright red and happened a couple times after I wiped then nothing else. It sure sounds like that is what it was for you! When are you testing? FX for you and let me know what happens!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I tested this morning and still BFN. :-( But I don't feel like AF is knocking yet. I found out about "friable cervix" though. I've never heard of it, but the more I read, the more it sounded like what happened to me. It just means you have a sensitive cervix and the actual cervix bleeds when irritated, not from the uterus. So I'm still not sure. I plan to call the doctor today about it. I only bleed when I bear down, as in #2. So weird. This will be my 4th pregnancy and this has never happened. But I'm alot older now, too. My kids are 11 and 13.

9 years ago • Post starter

for ! I hope you get some answers soon to put your mind at ease!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo