Community post

Discussion

11 DPO but BFN :-(

So here's my day by day DPO - anyone got
Any encouraging stories by testing negative only
To get bfp the following day??

0-2- nothing.
3-5- nothing but stuffed up nose like just out of the blue, told myself though could be nothing but spring time hayfever (there's nothing but rain but my nose is a sucker for finding pollen). Little constipated too.
6-8 - little cramping/twinges on my left and my right side. Some twinges under ribs. Not major or painful , barely noticeable.
Peeing more frequently-like 3/4 times before even start work! Bloated.
Not a great appetite but no nausea.
9- the odd cramp in lower abdomen- lasts couple seconds nothing major - feels like af but that's 6 days away and never get cramping so soon (usually a day before). Little nauseous at around 1130pm. .
Bloated also.
Of course it's too early but couldn't resist -clear blue plus-BFN - wasn't morning test - I know I know - totally wasted £££!! :-(
10-really knackered. Little gassy. Hungry. Little nausea came over me a couple times around 6pm but barely noticeable. couple light cramps in lower abdomen on left side today. Still frequently visiting toilet! Noticed new symptom today- oily skin !
11- morning test, clear blue digital BFN! I hear some say that's still too early but the consensus seemed to be it was an ok date to test :-(
Af type Cramps on left side this morning again but Af due in 4 days. :( :(

12 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Replies | Last Page

I dont have any postive stories for you, but I'm literally right there with you.... 11dpo BFn this morning!

for you! good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

When you gonna test again ?? I'm
So tempted to try tomorrow but... Eek I don't know lol!! Xx

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey! I got a bfn at 11dpo (two days ago), and I'm now 13 dpo with AF due today or tomorow. I had the same cramping/twinges on my right side around 7-9dpo, which I had never had before, then cramping stopped until this morning. I'm pretty sure that means AF is now on her way, but I will keep you updated if I'm wrong. Fingers crossed and baby dust to you all!

8 years ago

Aww good luck!! Hope it's your month. If not only a little while to go until the fun in trying starts again lol.
Let me know how it goes for you!!
Sending prayers your way xx

12dpo -BFN with Internet cheapie :(

AF showed up this morning, right on time. On to the next one!

8 years ago

I got my bfp yesterday with negatives the day prior. Other than a stuffy nose that I figured were allergies, symptoms have been more mild than usual pms. My cramps have been mild, more pinching than cramping, but I have had that with AF as well. BB's a little swollen and tender but not as bad as they get sometimes with AF. One thing that stands out is that I usually get pretty dry down there a few days before and that didn't happen.

User Image

8 years ago

Aww Hannah but exactly! Onwards and upwards! 2017 baby here you come!!

Thanks loopygirl- that's reassuring. Pretty sure I'm
Out as all. Symptoms have just disappeared now - side from being stuffed up/allergy symptoms but -I Do get hayfever so I'd be clutching at straws to say it's anything else lol.
I'm Gonna test in the morning, which will be 14 DPO and af due Tuesday

Xx

Hey Ladies, I'm 12dpo with AF due today. So far no show. Of course I've tested and got a bvn. But I've literally been cramping since ovulation. My symptoms are mild cramps, slight tenderness in boobs, emotional as I always am around av, very dry mouth for the last week, sore lower back also a PMS sign, a little fatigue on an off, and my appetite is all over the place, and mucus like discharge. Sorry tmi
@loopygrl congrats Mommy to Be! how many dpo were u when u revieved your bvp?
to All!

8 years ago

AF started Today ???? best of luck to you ladies! I'll try again next month

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo