Community post

Discussion

Any else starting a new cycle...want a cycle buddy?

This is my 4th month TTC. I just ended my period 2 days ago so I'm getting ready to try again this month. I really thought last month was it until AF showed. Anyone else close in the cycle and want to connect. It's so hard to sort out the symptoms and resist POAS alone.

I should ovulate around the 24th this month.

11 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hey there. I'm on CD9 though I have a short cycle and should be ovulating on Sunday CD12. If love to hang out here and be a cycle buddy.
I've been ttc for 2 months now and still getting the hang of tracking symptoms and CM. Doing a combo of opk, cm and temping

8 years ago

This is my fifth month trying I am cd11 should ov in 4 days. only thing I am doing this month is opk trying not to stress this month. I think if it doesn't happen this month we have to get hubby sa since he had a reversal in December

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

8 years ago

Good luck to you both. Keep us posted on your progress. The only thing we have been doing is opk. I'm going to try not to stress as well but it's so hard not too!!

8 years ago • Post starter

So I had some blood work done last week and just got my results back. Apparently my iron stores (ferritin) is basically nonexistant (9) and I am anemic. Might be why I didn't get pregnant last month even though my chart looked great. And why my chart is so weird this month because I probably didn't ovulate due to being anemic. Guess I'll go on supplements and see if I can get my numbers up and see if that makes a difference

8 years ago

Oh my...that really sucks, I'm sorry. I'm sure with some iron supplements everything will work out just fine!!

8 years ago • Post starter

I hope so. I really want a second child and am afraid it won't happen for one reason or another. Silly health problems getting in the way or logistics of ttc while single

8 years ago

Hi There, what ended up being your O date? mine was 4/23... 9 dpo today and looking for someone to share their symptoms with me? I feel crazy for thinking I even have symptoms this early!

7 years ago

I got my + opk on the 22nd. So either the 22nd or 23rd. I know I have been symptom spotting like crazy. I had a vivid dream a couple of days ago and for sure thought that meant something but I know it is all in my head. It's so hard you be patient though!! You just want to know already. My period isn't due for another week. Right now I don't really have any symptoms but for some mild cramping. I kind of feel out this month but only time will tell. Are you having any symptoms?

7 years ago • Post starter

We are cycle buddies! I believe I O'd on the 24th. Had cramping on the 3rd (implantation hopefully) Now I am just twiddling my thumbs waiting for a BFP! We have only been trying since Jan this year. Do you have any "symptoms"?

7 years ago

Hi! We have only been ttc since Jan as well. AF is due Sunday and I've been having some moderate cramping so I think I'm probably out this month. Silver lining is that I can drink while I'm on vacation in Hawaii in 2 weeks. What about you...any symptoms?

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo