Community post

Discussion

9dpo

I am currently 9 dpo and today I had bad cramping and thought for sure I started, so I grabbed my pad and headed to the restroom. Well I did my business and when I wiped I had a copious amount of EWCM? I have never been pregnant and don't know if this is normal thing. Can anyone help me? My AF is due on 9/24. I ovulated on 9/10. And bd 6 x's in my fertile window.

Thank you ð???

5 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Anyone??????

9 years ago • Post starter

Around 7-8 dpo many women get a secondary oestrogen surge. For some the amount of oestrogen is enough to cause EWCM. It will help support implantation if you have conceived. Good luck :) btw the question and answer section is better for these types of questions if you want a quick response :)

[url=<a href=

9 years ago

Thank you :-) I'm so new to all this :-)

Hi I'm 11 days past ovulation and had the same heavy eggy white dc around 9 days, I'm hoping it is a sign too. It's eased up now still there but not as heavy as it was. Only was like that for one day?
Good luck x

9 years ago

I hope it's also a good sign :-) keep me updated please :-) Baby dust to you :-)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo