Community post

Discussion

Trying for first baby

This is our first child we are trying for, after 5 years of marriage, we both want a baby so bad.. Has anyone used the OTC stork at home conception kit. We did and I am currently 7dpo and I hope I'm not crazy but I've had mild cramping. Oh please throw baby dust my way. Anyone else 7dpo? What are the earliest signs I can spot?

4 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I am 7 days past as well. I have had major gas (from both ends) and I feel a little mild cramping as well. However I have been trying for so long I try not to get over excited and get my feelings hurt over and over. The 2 week wait is torture for me..lol Good luck to you though!

User image

7 years ago

@shanta77 I feel the same way! I don't want to be let down either I just have high hopes. I want to be a mommy so bad. The waiting game is torturous. Can a woman even have symptoms 7dpo?

7 years ago • Post starter

I'm at 8dpo right now according to FF, and I had really dull cramping from 5-6dpo, and heartburn? I've never had it. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot.i did a lot last cycle and ended up with a strange AF, which may have been a CP. We're about to hit our 5yrs and trying for our first as well! Baby dust all around.

7 years ago

I am 7dpo today and I and so iratiable everything is annoying me today!!! I'm so quick to snap at people. And I was tired earlier like eyes closed at my desk tired!!! Are these symptoms! Hope so!!! Baby dust to everyone!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo