Community post

Discussion

I have faith but getting frustrated

Hi over 40 trying to concieve...Hello..Hello...anyone out there!! I just hear my echo!! I know the odds are slim and I can literally hear the clock just Tick..Ticking away!!

I keep having faith, this will be the month and some days are discouraging!! I have 3 sons from a previouis marriage and my husband and I have none together, and want him to experience fatherhood even though he loves my kids as his own...I would love to give him a child but I know time Is not on our side ...we use opks but my cycle is 28-40 days!! Very frustrating....

I havent given up yet...Im taking evening primrose and that has helped increase cervical mucous ...my two week wait is long because my cycle can be long...today is 15 dpo...my boobs feel heavy and have veins on my boobs but had that two months ago too and started period a few days later!! I hope this Is my month!! Baby dust to all

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not 40 yet but I'm right behind ya! I know the feeling of time running out and each period is more disappointing. No advice- just sending you baby dust and good wishes! No worries- just a few weeks and you will be back to obsessing about symptoms and hopeful yet again! Keep your head up!

9 years ago

Thank you for the kind words!! I woke up this morning to my period I wasnt supposed to start until next week...Im hoping the opks are working for me..my irregular periods make it hard to pin point ovulation!! Baby dust to you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo