Community post

Discussion

Second month trying, looking for hope, and great stories.

I'm 42 years old. Trying for my fifth, and last little one. I'm new to charting and taking ovulation tests, and such. I'd love to hear your success stories!

7 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

Or, any stories, actually. I'm just looking for others trying to conceive.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi thought this might give you some hope, l'm 44, hubby 51, gave birth 2 my 5th child in December. I had my tubes tied 6 yrs ago after my fourth child, decided that l wanted 2 try 4 another so had a Reversal done 3 years ago, had some troubles, went 4 a HSG, only 1 tube open, started Clomid, fell Pregnant 1st cycle but had an early Miscarriage, tried Gonal F but that didn't work, then 8 weeks after stopping fell pregnant naturally, so l hope this has given you some Inspiration :)

7 years ago

Thank you Sienna! I'm so happy for you, and your little one!

7 years ago • Post starter

Thank you for replying :)

7 years ago

I just turned 42 and we have one son almost 4 yrs old. We have been trying for 3 yrs now, my husband and I are tired lol.
In 2015 we did 3 iui and one ivf nothing. Now we are trying the natural fertility method. After all that, the doctors found out that I had a thyroid issue. It is fixed now.
I know that back in fed 2016 I had an implantation but it turned out to be no pregnancy.
Today I am 11 dpo, I am really tired and had some nausea, mild cramping, headaches, back aches and some sore niples. A few days a go I wanted to vomit really badly.
But when it was time for implantation I did not notice anything no bleeding. But I went to the doctors on April 6 to complain about my tiredness, they did a blood test and found out that my Vitaminwater D was at 43 and it has to be between 250 to 750.
So, after this last news about Vitamin D, I am not sure if I am pregnant at the moment.
Baby dust to all that are trying
Love and peace
Angelwing

7 years ago

I have come across a few positive and inspirational stories on eggdonationfriends com, that focus on what really matters in life.

7 years ago

Good luck!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo