Community post

Discussion

Test lines do vary...if you're obsessed like me

I just wanted to post something to prove that test line strength does vary throughout the day and that you shouldn't expect to see massive changes really quickly using hpt's.

I have been guilty of obsessing over the strength of the lines using frer's and have thought on about 5 days that I did not have a viable pregnancy. I have had 2 miscarriages and no baby which is probably why I am so stressed but tonight I have finally decided to give up poas!!!!

I have attached my progression for people to look at. I threw away yesterday's tests because the test line was so much lighter than the control line and it freaked me out- I thought for sure I was going to lose the baby. This morning at 20dpo the line was till strong but definitely lighter than the evening of 18dpo. Then tonight I got my strongest line yet and I am happy. I have realised I can pee on as many sticks as a like but I will still stress. So please please please don't worry if one of your lines is slightly lighter than another, mine fluctuated loads. User Image

I'm just going to chill out a bit now, be positive and stop obsessing over lines.

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I have written this and now I don't know how to attach the photo ????????????

8 years ago • Post starter

As I am sitting here obsessing over just that. Worried that my fmu from today is lighter than my evening from yesterday that was much darker than my fmu from yesterday. For what it's worth it's good to here that my neurosis is not uncommon and there is a good chance it's just that.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo