Community post

Discussion

Symptoms or Craziness? HELP

Hey everyone! I'm currently in my TWW of cycle number 10 TTC. We have a lot of trouble pinpointing my exact ovulation date because only in the last two months have the medicine I take for hypothyroidism kicked in and regulated my cycle. BUT, we're pretty sure I'm 4 somewhere between 4-6 DPO. Yesterday I started noticing that I needed to urinate a LOT. I mean once every hour.

I've had mild cramping for the last two days, so I've been taking OPK's to make sure we didn't miss the O this month, and they've all been negative. Today the urination is worse. Every hour if not twice and hour I've been going to the restroom, and as soon as I leave the bathroom, I start to feel like I need to go right away.

Am I going crazy here or could this be pregnancy symptoms? I keep a close eye and I haven't noticed any blood that could be implantation. I took an HPT yesterday to see if the period I'd had last cycle (which came MUCH earlier than normal for me and lasted only two days) was actually implantation, but it was negative.

Any ideas?

0 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo