Community post

Discussion

Confusing OPK, Clomid and PCOS

Hi all! This is my first post in about my 8th month of TTC. This is my 3rd cycle of Clomid. I have PCOS and am 31. On my 2nd round of Clomid at 100 mg I ovulated on cd 19. Now on my 3rd round I'm on cd 20 with no sign of ovulation. I have seen LH surge in my opk, just no positive yet. I've also been experiencing some mild and dull aching in my left lower abdomen. Should I keep testing a few more days or give up on this cycle? Has anyone ever experienced this? Any help or support would be appreciated.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am borderline PCOS. For YEARS I thought I had it and then went to a PCOS specialty clinic and was told that I did not have it... anyways I basically treat myself as still having it but I was curious to know if Clomid was a fertility drug? We are TTC but have really only taken it seriously the past month. I have been getting the ovulating, but strange according to the opk. Last month I only had one high fertility day and went right to a peak day and the same this month. Anyways, I felt the achiness in my abdomen this time and wasn't sure if this was related to ovulation or not. It looks like your post was from weeks ago.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo