Community post

Discussion

How consistent should temps be?

Hi all,

I was hoping someone could offer some advice. This our second cycle ttc and the first where I am charting bbt. I started from cd1 and am only on cd6 so it could just be too early. My temps are all over the place on my chart though. Is this 'normal'? I had assumed that they would be very consistent until there was a drastic change in hormones.

Any help appreciated
Thanks

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi,
I can't see your chart but a lot of women don't use the temps during af as they can still run high. It's normal for temps to fluctuate so don't worry, you won't begin to see a pattern in your temps until a few days past ovulation. After ovulation you will see your temp rise above all previous pre o temps and it will stay high until af (or stay high if you are lucky to get a bfp)
Good luck to you

8 years ago

Set an alarm for the same time each morning. Try to get at least three hours of uninterrupted sleep before temping. Keep your BBT at bedside. I usually set my alarm for 15 mins before I have to wake up for the day then hit snooze...lol.

Good Luck!

DS 8-96, DD 1-01, MMC 12-10, MC twins 1-16 Fiance and I have been ATTC for our first together since Oct 2015

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo