Community post

Discussion

Symptoms at 11 dpo anyone?

Hello I am wondering I had AF 8/8/14 after that my boyfriend and I pretty much did the do the remainder of the month. I didn't think much of it until September when what I "thought" was my AF but it lasted only a day and arrived 9 days ahead of schedule. It was very light and strange, I didn't cramp much no real warning at all. After my 24 hr flow I strated to feel nauseous, my bf is sleeping alot, my breast are sore, my nipps are tender, I have waves of nausea (nothing unbearable) and I am pretty snackey all the time. I have a thing right now for ketchup and cocoa cola. The thing is I haven't technically missed my cycle yet? Was that 24 hour bleed Implantation? I am a 31 yr old mother of 4 and I have never in my life had a one day early period ever so I'm curious what you all think? Help lol
(Sorry so long)

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think the day that you bleed was due to implantation. Baby dusts!

9 years ago

Thanks that's what I was thinking too!! I hope so I am afraid to test .... don't want to see a .... current situation a BIG HEADACHE right now ughhh lol

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo