Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Pains

I have had ovulation pain since my first child (3yrs), I don't remember them beforehand. Anyway I am trying to find out some information, or perhaps if you guys have noticed yourselves...

When you experience ovulation pains, is it likely to be that day you are actually ovulating? I keep an eye on CM too and do often get EWCM on the same day. Slightly confused this cycle as everything points to ovulating 2/3 days later than all my apps have predicted. They are usually spot on. :)

3 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

With me I always get stretchy EWCM a couple days before I actually ovulate. On the day I ovulate my CM becomes watery. I always ovulate later then I "should" usually around CD 18. Each kid I had I used opks and worked everytime! I usually get a little crampy/bloated around O day also!

8 years ago

Thanks Trupp1 :)

I get a couple of days EWCM beforehand too. The pain alternates each time which is why I am led to believe that is actually my ov date.

First time the past couple of months I have been paying more attention. We are natural family planning with the intent of pregnancy next year (using the tools here really helps) birth control gave me both gallbladder and liver disease!

8 years ago • Post starter

I get ovulation pains the day of me actually ovulating and only for that day. I've been using OPKs so i know the days match. Everyone is different though.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo