Community post

Discussion

Ovulation Tracking Questions. Please help!!

I have a few questions. The first day of my LMP was 8/31/14. I had BD on the 9th of September. I got EWDC from the 12-15 (today) and I'm unsure if I've O and the chances of me conceiving. I had a temperature decrease on Sat 9/13 with also cramping on Fri 9/12 and Sat 9/13. My temperature has been increasing since then. My period is due sometime around the 28/29 of this month. Can someone give me some insight on what my body may be doing. I've never used this method before so I'm so unsure of what to expect.

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It sounds like you possibly ovulated on 13-14 based on the cramping, ewdc and temperature rise. If you put that all into your cycle, the site should predict the same thing today or tomorrow. BD on the 9th might have been a little early, but I wouldn't rule it out.

When I put the ew stuff in my cycle, it told me I was fertile 3-4 days on either side of that, so you could still be in it. Go BD again, it couldn't hurt.

User Image

9 years ago

So I had BD again today 9/16 about 4-5 times what would be the chances of conception?

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo