Community post

Discussion

11dpo...af symptoms :(

Hi. Just want to vent. Ive been ttc for 3 months now....really thought this was the month. But now I am 11dpo...af due in 4 days and I have strong af symptoms & cramps. I took a test at 10dpo...bfn....so I'm feeling pretty out of it now and I'm trying not to get discouraged but my birthday is next week and I just thought it would be so great to get a bfp for my b-day! But now I'm just waiting for af to show up and then wait 3 more weeks until I ovulate again. Wish the cycle wasn't so long....so hard not to get discouraged. Anyone else in a similar position and feeling blue?

13 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 13 Replies | Last Page

I just got my BFP yesterday and I literally thought my period was coming at any point. I got a negative HPT at 15 dpo but it was at 11 at night so it was pretty diluted. I made a gynecology appointment and they ran a pregnancy test and it came back positive! I have all my typical AF symptoms even my normal spotting which is usually only one drop of blood for me. I had that at around 13 dpo. Don't count yourself out because you could surprise yourself! Lots of

8 years ago

Congrats on your bfp! That is so exciting. And thanks for the hope! I'm not going to test again unless I miss my period. It's too devastating to get a bfn!

8 years ago • Post starter

I completely agree! I was devastated when I got my BFN and that's why I didn't test again but now I wish I would have so I wouldn't have looked so silly when the nurse told me I was pregnant!! Haha but yes there is still hope!

8 years ago

Hi! What happened with ur testing chick? I am 14 dpo expecting af tomorrow, cycle 6 ttc #1! Hoping bup bfn this morning! I would feel discouraged but I have no cramps and no crazy spots like I normally get a few days before af! X ooo hoping for us all x

8 years ago

I'm right there with you! 11DPO and BFN, AF due today and feeling symptoms of her! Gutted. :(

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I am new here. I am 12 dpo and so far have only seen BFN. We have been ttc for 4 months now and I have around a 40 day cycle. We are trying for our 1st. I am getting a bit discouraged since my HPT are coming out BFN every day that I use my FMU. I am so happy to have found this forum to hear others stories.

Since my BD I have been experiencing really bad fatigue, horrible breast tenderness and back aches and bloating that haven't gone away. I'm really hoping for a BFP. I'm guessing is it normal that I am still getting a BFN? I am supposedly suppose to get a visit from AF on Saturday but I'm not completely certain if my LPL is 14 days.

Nice to meet you ladies!

8 years ago

Hey girls! I am 12 dpo today, AF due tomorrow or Saturday. I'm going on 9 months ttc #1. I tested yesterday (11 dpo) with fmu and bfn. I had AF-style cramping from 8-10dpo but now it seems to have stopped. Now I just feel insanely bloated, so that's great. Crossing my fingers for us all to get our BFP's!

8 years ago

Good luck Hannah, sounds like we are on the same track of being on 12 dpo. I'm still getting bfn and my AF is expected for Saturday, sending babydust your way!

8 years ago

Baby dust to you too, and keep me posted!

8 years ago

I woke up this morning to AF, 1 day earlier than my expected date for AF. Once I woke up I noticed my breast tenderness was gone. I'm so bummed. Not to mention I ruined so many tests, I knew I shouldn't have been testing everyday but I couldn't handle the wait. I think it's time to bite the bullet and see a fertility center. I have already done my testing ( i'm clean) but DH needs to give his donation still. Here's hoping for a 2017 baby, good luck to all you ladies on dpo days, sending babydust your way!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo