Community post

Discussion

15 dpo

This is our 3rd cycle ttc #1. AF is due today, I do not have the usual cramps, sore bbs or spotting. Woke up and was so tired went back to bed after a hour. Whe I woke again I was so dizzy I had to hold onto furniture to not fall. Its been an hour and I still feel dizzy and lightheaded. My bbt rose real high 2 days ago, dropped yesterday a little ans is back up high again today. What do you ladies make of this? I cant figure out how to get my chart on here...

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi there, I am also 15DPO today and have also very dizzy. I had to drive home today from my inlaws, and the journey was so tedious, an hour journey took me nearly two! I could not help it so I did test today and got a BFN. Feelings very down, and almost as if AF is about to come. Had some spotting yesterday and bad cramps on left side, but thats it, apart from being dizzy. Have you tested yet? Holding thumbs for yoU!!!

9 years ago

No I haven't tested yet because as I took my morning pee I thought about it. Tomorrow. .. I am finally not feeling as bad, but I did have a bout of nausea too. I just feel yucky :( sorry about your bfn!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo