Community post

Discussion

Don't know what to do..help?!

I have been on ovranette, for well over a year now and with my current boyfriend for almost 2 years and my period was several days late so this morning thought I would ease my paranoia and take a test, however was shocked to see a faint positive line, at only 21 I am worried what my boyfriend will think but don't think I can bring myself to get rid if it, I've always said I wanted kids young and couldn't wait to be a mother but with ahh a surprise and unplanned baby I am panicking slightly with what to do....

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I got pregnant at 18, had her at 19 & now am 21 and she is 2 and is my BESTFRIEND. We are actually trying for another now. You aren't THAT young. It really is a blessing.

9 years ago

Wow thank you, definitely helps as I would be 22 when having the baby and do believe I would be ready however I am worried about money as we don't live together yet and I am worried my partner won't feel the same, I know he'll initially panic so what's the best way to go about telling him??

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo